CDG at Golds Gym

Jack S. Shaw
This morning I went to my bootcamp class at Golds Gym and ran into an old friend who works for the DEA.   He pointed out 3 different guys who are affiliated with the CDG.  He told me they were comandantes for Coss.   I couldn't believe how these guys were working out blending in like everyone else at Golds Gym.   Makes you think of how easy these guys go and come into US.    As i was leaving one of the guys drove off in a Lamborghini Gallardo with mexican plates.   Must be nice.   CDG must pay very well...

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

dario
How could they be that high up on the Mx side and have that poor of judgment?

Affiliated maybe but bosses have some common sense. Discreet vehicles, security detail. Why would a comandante be exposed in public in a car that isn't armored and can be shot to pieces. Anybody in that gym could have drawn and killed them. There are Zeta cells operating in Texas. If your friend can find them then Los Z can too.

Are they real CDG or some stupid US street gang banger in a leased car?

I'd bet it's some idiots who might have access to CDG product.

One thing is for sure. People that stupid will never get anywhere near Coss.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

final sleep-2

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

dario
Final wrote
dario wrote
One thing is for sure. People that stupid will never get anywhere near Coss.
Could they get near Lazca, what you think?
I hope so, preferably with a grenade. Probably not though.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

Jack S. Shaw
No these guys are CDG.  My friend is with the DEA and they know about them but they are down the totem pole to where they haven't been indicted in the US yet. Think about it, they probably have 500 members in the CDG and indicted are maybe 10 or less.  I didn't get their names, but they looked about 30-35 yrs old.  They weren't the shaved head gangbangers you think.  The guy looked kinda like J.J. Balderas, the friend of El Barbie. Wasn't a leased Lamborghini either.  It was a crappy color...orange with custom black rims.  Here at the Golds gyms down here in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas  you see Bentleys, Mercedes, Ferraris all day long.   A lot of people are affiliated with the CDG, not just the names you know such as R-1, El Coss....just like who ever heard of El Pelon before Metro Tres was killed?   A lot of these guys are under the radar and travel back and forth from mexico.   CDG must pay damn good.   I just looked up that car and its 150k!

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

Jack S. Shaw
This one in matamoros is supposedly owned by a daughter of a high ranking CDG commandante.

http://www.exoticspotter.com/car-pictures/15326/lamborghini_gallardo

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

dario
Jack S. Shaw wrote
[...]
CDG has many thousands.

If la DEA knows about them and they are that bold north of the border then agents can follow them everywhere and get up on their phones.

Z could follow them and waste them in the parking lot. Wouldn't be the first Zeta on CDG hit in Texas.

The cartels may be ruthless but they are not that careless. Bosses travel in convoys in armored cars. Driving a Lambo with Mexican plates screams negative attention and it would be a wonder how these clowns ever got promoted high enough to pay for it in cash.

Affiliated means something different. Affiliated could mean they're buying off CDG after it crosses the border. Affiliated could mean their cousin is CDG and selling to them but letting them get away with attracting attention because they're family.

The gym might have a lot of nice cars in the parking lot, but doctors and businessmen don't have to worry about a truck full of sicarios opening up on them when they leave the gym.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

dario
Jack S. Shaw wrote
This one in matamoros is supposedly owned by a daughter of a high ranking CDG commandante.

http://www.exoticspotter.com/car-pictures/15326/lamborghini_gallardo
Family is different, not that Los Z cares. Pic is from 2008. I hope for her sake she still isn't driving that.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

Cuete
BULLSHIT I mean lets be real your DEA buddy knew these two were working for CDG better yet Coss and then you say but they arnt high up enough to be indicted so really why the fuck would the DEA give a shit about them....Also how the fuck they get away with being non-white driving a Lambo from Mexico I used to get pulled over all the time in my cars and they wernt fuckin Lambos btw just because I was Chicano young and drivng a nice vehicle....If they were working for Coss he should have them shot for being fuckin stupid nothing says give me attention like a Lambo with Mexican plates plus why would u drive a Lambo into an area where u know the enemy might see you I wouldnt want my lambo shot up would you?

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

Jack S. Shaw
down here in rio grande valley these guys don't get messed with.   the dea know who they are but don't do shit.  they have no fear of rival gangs because the zetas get met with aggression if they try to enter.   I heard that a lot of zetas were massacred on the matamoros-reynosa highway a week ago.   The CDG is strong and they control matamoros.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

dario
Jack S. Shaw wrote
down here in rio grande valley these guys don't get messed with.   the dea know who they are but don't do shit.  they have no fear of rival gangs because the zetas get met with aggression if they try to enter.   I heard that a lot of zetas were massacred on the matamoros-reynosa highway a week ago.   The CDG is strong and they control matamoros.
CDG controls Matamoros tight. They own that plaza and see everything.

You are talking about some upscale gym in the US. They don't own the cops there and they don't have hundreds of guys on the streets watching and hundreds more sicarios ready to go. Pretty sure Z can cruise Texas and shoot up people at a gym. Not like Matamoros where CDG is watching them enter.

US doesn't have halcones on every corner and police who report and radio in to the plaza boss.

If these guys have a Lambo then they're moving serious weight and the DEA would follow them around. They want to catch guys like that and flip them. It is their only hope. DEA can't flip guys in Mx.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

Jack S. Shaw
zetas don't want to kill anyone in US.  They have death penalty in texas!

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

dario
They already do. Sometimes its Z sometimes Z contracts out to gangs. Been a bunch of Zeta murders across the border in Laredo.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

dario
And a coked up soulless killing machine who beheads women and throws grenades into bars does not care about the death penalty. He'll live longer on Texas death row than in an active Zeta cell.

Don't get me wrong they deserve it but it does not deter them.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

Jack S. Shaw
I don't think these guys care about zetas in the valley.  I think they try to blend in.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

roffasouth
How is reynosa now? do CDG still control it?

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

katattx
Anything could be possible-did you read the piece on the corrupt CBP guy? US is not entirely free of corruption, but youre right about the Lambi really sticking out with MX plates. Even when there is well known illegal activity, the DEA could be waiting to catch em on a bigger hook...or catch another fish using the Lambi guy(s) as a hook? Who knows.....there are some affiliated idiots! Lol a Z def would last longer on TX's death row than in a Z cell on the street.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

Cuete
not trying to start a stupid ass online argument but really who the fuck tries to blend in with a Lambo I would hope they were a little smarter...And really I dont think they care about the death penalty murder is the easiest crime to get away with but people just dont know how to keep their mouths shut and get caught....and lastly if they can buy a fuckin Lambo they probably could afford a fuckin gym hell a bow-flex a lot safe and more lowkey then a membership at golds gym and you dont have to sit for hours to get into America in a car that probably eats gas like its nothing...

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

Havana
He's making a statement and part of it is saying "I'm rich, do what I want, go where ever I choose, and I'm not afraid of anyone either." Sounds like a lawyer.

Re: CDG at Golds Gym

Malo Compañía
The only thing I can think of holding off these Cartels from doing more killing on the US side is either because of the Drones with Hell Fire Missles or it would be bad for business because no buyers wants that kind of pressure on them and the cartels need those customers.
12