CDG Viejo launched as candidate for new alliance party

CDG Viejo launched as candidate for new alliance party

leChef
Osiel Cardenas-associate, Juan Carlos Rivera Velazquez AKA El Cabezon, has launched himself as a deputy candidate for the Nueva Alianza, which is believed to be a PRI-satellite party in Tamaulipas.

He is a major drug trafficker through connections in Venezuela

Source:
http://opiniontamaulipas.com/formaliza-nueva-alianza-aspiraciones-de-juan-carlos-rivera-velazquez/

Re: CDG Viejo launched as candidate for new alliance party

leChef

This is the guy

Re: CDG Viejo launched as candidate for new alliance party

Podrido
Unbelievable and yet unsurprising all at the same time, given the current climate in Mexico.

Is this the very same Juan Carlos Rivera who is from Ciudad Victoria?
Just a lurker.

Re: CDG Viejo launched as candidate for new alliance party

leChef
Yepp, used to drive around with armed men in trucks in Ciudad Victoria. He was also associated with el Toro of Reynosa.

Re: CDG Viejo launched as candidate for new alliance party

Podrido
Ah, yes! I did see that article and was curious about that. I can't imagine he lives there any longer considering the Z seems to have a pretty firm grip on Coca Victor.
Just a lurker.