CDG Grupo Sombra

Itzli
Last week, the governor of Veracruz announced a reward of one million pesos each for information leading to the arrest of seven members of the Cartel del Golfo faction Grupo Sombra that operates in northern Veracruz with a base of operations in the municipality of Tuxpan. The following members were named:

Martín Martínez Hernández, alias "El Mirinda"
Silvano Cruz Moreno, alias "Melvin Brown"
Héctor Gabriel Lugo, alias "El Tompo"
Julio Serrano García, alias "El Tumba"
Jaime Lagunes Salgado, alias "El Gordo"
José Manuel Delgadillo Montes, alias "Joselyn"
HNI, alias "El Toro" and/or "Polo Polo"

In addition, another member, Luis Randu Zubiria Rivas, alias "Randu", was mentioned as currently arrested.

On Sunday, October 28 a number of banners signed be FEGS (Fuerzas Especiales Grupo Sombra) and various comandantes appeared in various parts of Veracruz. From pictures I saw on twitter here are a list of the signers and locations in parentheses:

Alfa 6? (Naranjos)
Belico (El Higo)
Bravo 3? (Tuxpan)
Diamante (Tuxpan)
M36 (Cerro Azul)
Platino
Tango
27 (Naranjos)

Re: CDG Grupo Sombra

La Plata
Itzli, found this online. I figured it would help put faces to the names. Hope all is well.

AKA El Plata

Re: CDG Grupo Sombra

La Plata
AKA El Plata

Re: CDG Grupo Sombra

Itzli
@El Plata Thanks for taking the time to add the pictures, those were the ones that I referenced but I didn't have the time to get them uploaded.

I'm starting to do some more digging into these individuals:

"El Mirinda" was named in a Valor por la Huasteca Facebook post on May 10, 2015 as an former municipal police officer in the municipality of Panuco and a member of "El Grupo Sombra". On May 10, 2016 it was reported that he is also known as "Comandnate Sombra" and was previously a prisoner in the Centro Federal de Readaptacion Social No 5 Villa of Aldama, Veracruz.