CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Metro 68 David Hernandez Treviño AKA El Tapon is supposedly trying to assume leadership of los Metros from Metro 90 Armando Daniel Leon Garcia AKA Choco because Primito is operating does not longer obey the Metros and Metro 36 El Mono did not pay his quota to CDG.

Tapon

Choco

Re: CDG Chatter: Topon VS Choco

oner
It's strange, paying a quota to cdg. No wonder there is so much
fighting going on. No one wants to pay it or every one wants to be
the one at the top to get paid!

Choco has always kept under the radar for years, must be his turn now.

Does that new flacko banner have anything to do with this?

Re: CDG Chatter: Topon VS Choco

leChef
@Oner: Technically not quota, but basically the same. They have to chip in to keep the top dog of the crime organization happy.

Re: CDG Chatter: Topon VS Choco

Uday
Gentlemen I wonder!
İs CDG in a ciwil war?
and why?

Re: CDG Chatter: Topon VS Choco

oner
Think they have been since metro 3 was killed. Maybe even since osiel was arrested you could say.

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Char
Iechef

That guy in the photo is not Choco m-90

Yeah once again war confirmed. CDG is spirilling out of control, Reynosa used to be the top plaza but now it’s trash.

Cdg keeps it up with their internal war they will end up disappearing. Bad leadership all around.

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Negro Torro
Char: Do you have any info on El Primito seems like he been making alot of moves lately. Also info on Miguelito I know he's a cousin of M3 and also supposedly order the killing and burning of two guys here in the Valley awhile back.

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

@Char: OK, so who is the guy in the photo? Or do you better yet have Choco's photo?

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Char

That’s Choco m-90 that is the only photo I have seen of Choco.

Link
http://valortamaulipeco.blogspot.com/2015/12/filtran-imagen-del-chocoel-comandante.html?m=1

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

oner
char,

just to let you know those are fake pictures. the original is the 1st little picture at top of page of this link.

http://wikimapia.org/12070731/es/Oxxo-El-20

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Char
Oner

There is an Oxxo just like that one Colonia Las Fuentes in Reynosa which is considered a rich neighborhood those who have degrees or rich live there.

I was told that guy in the picture is Choco. Personally I don’t know Choco or any narco from Mexico you sometimes go by the sources you trust the most.

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

oner
I'm just saying that choco or whoever has been added to the picture. They are not in the original picture.

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

oner

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

oner
Same red and black truck from choco picture. Same women in the pic as well

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Best
Now you mention it, it does look superimposed.

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Char
Oner

It’s cool no feelings hurt I’ve been in this for a while. We will for sure find out who is Choco once his real photo is exposed or if Captured.

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Kozmoz
This picture is ridiculous wtf

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Char
Kozmoz

🖕🏽

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Tsk tsk I didn't know there was a signal for that not like I go looking although I would like to send 1 or 2 of those as a joke to my friends.I know you spend a lot of time on here Char like I said earlier I like the photos you post here and if someone doesn't appreciate it so be it.I'm sure If I did a poll on here that it would be 100:1 no problem for 100 liking your photos to 1 disliking so don't let that stop you.i think I will not allow that symbol on here as that could escalate things back and forth with no end.Thanks......canadiana

Re: CDG Chatter: Tapon VS Choco

Negro Torro
Can't blame him for the crappy pic. Even the alleged pic of Guero Jessi looked like that.
12