CBP officer learns he was born in México, fears his own deporation

CBP officer learns he was born in México, fears his own deporation

B00Mer

Re: CBP officer learns he was born in México, fears his own deporation

Parro
You fricking kidding me.  Rodriguez has done so much for this country, Estados Unidos.  now to be unemployed and stripped of his job because a birth certificate.

USA is making enemies, north of the border.  They don't even know where they come from, until someone tells them, after (5) missions as a USA Naval Soldier.

Shame on USA, black and white, not the way the world is.

Re: CBP officer learns he was born in México, fears his own deporation

Mosco
His story sounds legit.  If so, I hope his supervisors  and coworkers go to bat for him.  If he gets positive reviews the Trump should give him a special pass.
Mosco