CAIN VELASQUEZ vs JUNIOR DOS SANTOS & JUAN MARQUEZ vs MANNY PACQUIAO

AJ

CAIN VELASQUEZ vs JUNIOR DOS SANTOS & JUAN MARQUEZ vs MANNY PACQUIAO

AJ
Saturday 11/12/11 is an anticipated day for anyone who enjoys MMA and boxing. I can't remember when both boxing and MMA sponsored (each) a big event on the same day. It is also a special day for mexicans because both events have a mexican fighter. In the MMA fight the mexican fighter is cain velasquez, a mexican-american wrestler, two-time all american and current UFC champion who is taking on a brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with a powerful punch, junior dos santos. as a jiu-jitsu practitioner myself, i have a deep respect for dos santos but as a mexican-american (woo! woo!) my heart is with velasquez. i also believe that velasquez's wrestling skills will give him the edge in the fight.

i think, i hope that cain velasquez wins this fight by unanimous decision or by KO in the 5th round.

The other big fight is a boxing match between juan manuel marquez and manny pacquiao. manny pacquiao is a filipino fighter who is considered pound for pound the greatest boxer fighting today who is taking on his toughest opponent ever, juan manuel marquez, the best mexican fighter fighting today. these two are completing a historical trilogy on saturday night. i hope that juan marquez can edge a win but it's very likely that pacquiao will be too powerful for the brave mexican fighter.

i think that manny pacquiao will win this fight by unanimous decision or KO in the later rounds. but never count out marquez.

CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: CAIN VELASQUEZ vs JUNIOR DOS SANTOS & JUAN MARQUEZ vs MANNY PACQUIAO

Guerro
I agree with your assessment.
AJ

Re: CAIN VELASQUEZ vs JUNIOR DOS SANTOS & JUAN MARQUEZ vs MANNY PACQUIAO

AJ
viva la raza!!!
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: CAIN VELASQUEZ vs JUNIOR DOS SANTOS & JUAN MARQUEZ vs MANNY PACQUIAO

I Grow Mexicos Best Weed
And yet several white men will make more money than all of them combined and not break a sweat.

Re: CAIN VELASQUEZ vs JUNIOR DOS SANTOS & JUAN MARQUEZ vs MANNY PACQUIAO

JesusTheMoose
Cain Velasques rocks! Out here Cain Velasques and Eloy Perez are hometown heroes.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: CAIN VELASQUEZ vs JUNIOR DOS SANTOS & JUAN MARQUEZ vs MANNY PACQUIAO

El Nayaloense
I hope Cain wins I'm in town for the fight. He should've fought in San Jose where he trains and where I'm from but I get it. As for Marquez, Manny knew what he was doing when he waited too long to give him that 3rd fight

Re: CAIN VELASQUEZ vs JUNIOR DOS SANTOS & JUAN MARQUEZ vs MANNY PACQUIAO

Gerardo G.
Marquez esta muy acabado.  Bring on Canelo vs Chavez jr.