CAF threatens López Obrador, hangs narcomanta on bridge in Tijuana

CAF threatens López Obrador, hangs narcomanta on bridge in Tijuana

stevectpa
http://zetatijuana.com/2019/02/amenaza-caf-a-lopez-obrador-cuelgan-narcomanta-en-puente/

ZETA Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:04 PM

A threatening message against President Andrés Manuel López Obrador and allegedly signed by members of Arellano Félix Cartel, was posted tonight on a pedestrian bridge in the La Mesa delegation in Tijuana.

The narcomensaje embodied in a white cloth and written with black and red letters, was taken off by police officers around 22:00 hours on a bridge near the College of Bachilleres.

"Look fucking old Manuel Acedo López Obrador or all your fucking people will do nothing to us, go fuck your fucking Tijuana here we do not want them, if they do not leave we'll start hitting their mother is not your war and right now we are stronger than ever. The new alliance alpha Lobo 20, Tabo and the flaquito of tijuana stronger than ever. pure CAF putos Tijuana and Sanchez already have an owner ".

The message was released after the installation of 12 Army camps in order to reduce the incidence of crime, especially the homicides that in the first days of February that already exceed 40 victims.

"The warning" was also posted a few hours after the Territorial Coordination Table for Peacebuilding, in which all the authorities will attend, including Leonel Cota Montaño, undersecretary of Planning, Information, Civil Protection and Government Coordination. federal.

Re: CAF threatens López Obrador, hangs narcomanta on bridge in Tijuana

Heating the plaza for CAF, or whatever remains, they hung a banner the same denouncing it.  Seems like a popular new propaganda technique.

Re: CAF threatens López Obrador, hangs narcomanta on bridge in Tijuana

El_Bujo
Clearly fake and as above commented, CAF immediately denounced the banner.

I think CAF learned long ago to not @#&% around with the gov, and the message itself is just vulgarity with threats towards the new president.

Not the smartest move for an “organization” that is now a fraction at most of what it once was...