Burned Bodies

Worried
Does anyone have any information about the 7 charred/burned bodies found outside of Monterrey?  Have they been identified?

Re: Burned Bodies

deez nutz
Since when can you identify a charred burned body?

Re: Burned Bodies

worried
DNA, wallet with id, maybe they aren't burned beyond recognition . . .  Don't be an ass.  We're worried about our family.

Re: Burned Bodies

survey

Re: Burned Bodies

survey

Re: Burned Bodies

Worried
Thank you, survey.  It's good to know someone cares.

Re: Burned Bodies

survey

Re: Burned Bodies

deez nutz
If they got burned up they were involved in the game somehow. Why don't you go down there and ask around a bit if you care so much? As far as survey and his wannabe gangster bitch ass. He already knows I think he is a coward and a flosser. My money says you would not say a word to me if I was standing in front of you there keyboard cowboy. You live in the false sense of security that the internet provides you. In reality you are a sheep. Believe this, when the wolves come to your door, you will be the first to hit your knees and offer to suck cock to save yourself. Bitch ass American trying to fake the funk. Come on down and get busy bitch. You would last all of 10 minutes.

Re: Burned Bodies

survey

Re: Burned Bodies

survey

Re: Burned Bodies

survey

Re: Burned Bodies

El huevudo
If someone is requesting info, allow them the decency and respect they deserve.   We need to get along.   If we all stooped to those level of always wanting to fight or throw a fist, we'd be a bad as those cock smokers, the zetas.  I think I've had I with all these groups.  I'm at the point of lighting a match and burning the fucker down.  Mexico needs a cartel ethnic style cleansing.   Kill em all and start over.

Re: Burned Bodies

survey