Quantcast

British mercenaries who trained Colombian sicarios

British mercenaries who trained Colombian sicarios

el Jesse James
https://youtu.be/XXYh9cNRI1U

Video of some of the British veterans who trained Medellin sicarios.

Re: British mercenaries who trained Colombian sicarios

Siskiyou_Kid
Thanks for posting.

I was in Quito when El Mexicano was killed. He was working with the Rodriguez brothers from Cali to have these guys help take out Pablo.

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/escobar-versus-cali-the-war-of-the-cartels
http://articles.latimes.com/1991-02-28/news/mn-2870_1_drug-cartels
http://articles.latimes.com/1991-02-27/news/mn-2108_1_drug-trafficker
http://www.upi.com/Archives/1989/08/24/Mercenaries-linked-to-Colombian-death-squads/2852619934400/

Re: British mercenaries who trained Colombian sicarios

Kid....I sent you an email

Re: British mercenaries who trained Colombian sicarios

Siskiyou_Kid
Yes,

I responded yesterday to the email sent to my Yahoo account.