#Bring Back Our 43

Chimera
This photo was just posted on Por Una Ruana Con Libertad's Facebook page. I've no idea where they got it, or if it is legit or the source photoshopped it. (It reminds me of one that was done when those schoolgirls were kidnapped by Boko Haram, so I wonder.) And I don't know Spanish so I can't ask Por Ruana. Maybe someone who does can comment there or message them and ask for me where nthey found the photo? But here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/1585475765015351/photos/a.1585475795015348.1073741826.1585475765015351/1679811665581760/?type=3

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

El_Cuatro_Veinte
It's photoshoped.

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

Tijuano

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

Chimera
OK. I was pretty sure it was, that it was done from the sign for the kidnapped schoolgirls. But I wasn't 100%. Thanks!

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

Chimera
I thought so! Thanks!

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

while it is true that one must be careful with FB postings, it is unfair to say most everything is photoshopped on fb, that is not true nor my experience.

I first check image by one of the search engines to see if it has been posted before.

then I check using my software to see if something has been added to the photo or altered.

social media is still the best way to get fotos which are posted by locals and used by mainstream media as well.

But a little work to check its authenticity is advised.

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

Cuidado
Def photoshopped. The Obamas dont care about anyone who isnt African American it seems like.  Wheres Michelle Obamas sign for the thousands of girls and women who have gone missing in Mexico since Obama has been in office??

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

La Flama Blanca
The 43 on the sign gives it away that it's photoshopped.  The drawn 43 number has an almost graffiti type look to it.  If Michele wrote that sign or someone else in the whit house, they would just neatly write it.

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

Nutcase
Seems like what I do with pictures also chivis...

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

great  good to hear.  :)

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

It's an old meme been around for a while on social media  that same shot has been used for other "messages"

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

Bajadrone-2

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

Ed-Oak

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

Tijuano
Yeah, I guess I exagerated it, but my facebook feed is full of photoshopped images shared by friends who tend to believe everything posted, ranging from miraculous cures to cancer to massive executions that never took place.

Off-topic: Chivis, I´ll be on the road and won´t have access to my PC until next Friday, I might have some news by then, Oh, I´ll delete my draft of Ramon Arellano´s son in case someone wants to post the article when ZETA uploads it to their website. Saludos.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: #Bring Back Our 43

I know!  In Mexico they believe what is false and reject what is true.
i guess now I am exaggerating :)  but it seems that way.

ok...thank tijuano, stay safe