Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

1234 ... 7

Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Maddy
This post was updated on .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvo03sodz8Qhttp://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mexico-top-drug-lord-joaquin-el-chapo-guzman-escapes/ar-AAcSnRL?srcref=rsshttp://huzlers.com/breaking-news-joaquin-el-chapo-guzaman-escaped-isla-marias-prison/MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman has escaped from a maximum security prison for the second time, security officials announced late Saturday.

      Guzman, who headed the powerful Sinaloa Cartel, was last seen in the area of the showers in the Altiplano prison outside of Mexico City.

     The National Security Commission said in a statement that Guzman went to the showers shortly before 9 p.m. and wasn't seen for a while. Upon checking his cell, authorities found that it was empty.

     The Escape is one of the most intense and bloodiest escapes in history with over 64 cartel members and prison guards dead. An estimated 130 Sinaloa cartel members attacked the Prison armed with firearms, mostly AK-47’s, and helped El Chapo escape with brute force in less than an hour. The cartel members killed an estimated 45 prison guards, while only 19 cartel members were killed in the prison battle. El Chapo was taken away in a helicopter reportedly flying southeast towards South America.

     The Mexican government has ordered a massive search to find El Chapo and requested to send thousands of troops to help any South American country “El Chapo” is seen in. Authorities believe he is heading towards Columbia. The U.S. military has deployed troops to Mexico to fight alongside the Mexican army against The giant Sinaloa cartel and its allies.

     A search operation began immediately in the surrounding area and highways. Flights have also been suspended at Toluca airport near the penitentiary.

Guzman has been in prison since February 2014.

Note: there's 2 links above. Msn and huzlers

Note 2: (Look at chapo in his cell, he looks very comfortable)

Note 3: (Look at the chapo video link I embedded at the very top, and notice that he starts his escape as soon as his phone/ipad starts ringing)

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Sintek
Yea that BS with the gun battle was given to me by some relatives who heard this story from Facebook

No news outlet is reporting that

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Maddy
It's all over yahoo dude.

El universal reported it too, New York Times.

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Sintek
Not saying the escape is BS, but the gun battle part was

And iv read every major news site regarding the escape And no one is mentioning the gun battle

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

choco
NAJ... can you pls provide a link to the article you posted?  thx

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

freespirit
A tweet from Jose Diaz-Balart reports he escaped from a tunnel under the bathroom. Haven't seen any reports on any sites about a confrontation. Though, as it is breaking news I'm sure we won't know what really happened for a bit.

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

choco
That's the first thing I thought of given that his houses in Culiacan all had tunnels from the bathrooms.... pretty amazing tho to tunnel into a prison ... someone had to know, but as they say, money talks and Chapo could be very persuasive, eg how could you really say "no" to him?

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Jajajajajajajajaj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Nutcase
This is the craziest shit ever!!  I was just studying up on him tonight. I had a feeling something was up!!

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

freespirit
You would think after the guys in NY all prisons would check around for such things! Though whoever helped him is likely to get paid a great deal more than the lady now jailed in NY ($0) haha. Kind of convenient Pena Nieto is out of the country when this occurred...

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Nutcase
This broad was one of the ones that helped him for sure. I had to remember the story and pull it up. http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2015/06/pan-delegate-accused-of-visiting-el.html The government absolutely helped his escape! She should be found immediately!!

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

freespirit
That was what came to my mind first too, just couldn't remember when that story was from!

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Misael
What an embarrassment to the Mexican Government.

"Sí lo estamos garantizando, estamos trabajando por supuesto, así lo he instruido a la Comisión Nacional de Seguridad para que tomen todas las medidas para evitar de ninguna manera una fuga nueva, una fuga más de este delincuente" - Osorio Chong

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Misael
No way would they trust her. This has to be his kids, Zambada, Licenciado etc... So crazy. When I initially saw this pop up on my twitter feed I thought it was spam but then I noticed it was from CNN and I thought "Oh shit..."

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Nutcase
Murillo Karam is a jackass, Check this out, "Earlier this year, former Mexican Attorney General Jesus Murillo Karam told The Associated Press that sending Guzman to the United States, where he is wanted, would save Mexico a lot of money, but keeping him in Mexico was a question of national sovereignty. He dismissed concerns that Guzman could escape a second time. That risk "does not exist,"Murillo Karam said."

Says last seen 8:52 pm, maybe he really wanted to see the Mcgregor fight in person. Ufc 189.   Chapo was here...

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Misael
It's funny that they mention what time he went into the showers but not what time they sounded the alarm. I'm guessing they gave him am hour long head start.

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Nuttz

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Pinchegringo
SMH - prepare for thousands of dead cops and federales.  Looks like there will be a few new prison employee millionaires shortly.

Re: Breaking News: Top drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes

Bulldawg
When you make comments like these it make you sound like a racists just like the man you support so much for the republican nomination. Mexico has its problems but it also has lots of wonderful people, places and things to do.

"Nuttz"
1234 ... 7