Borderland Beat is No. 84

badanov
Here are the latest standings of conservative news and opinion sites, which are ordered using their Alexa traffic rankings. Yes, some of these are center-right, libertarian, or more middle-of-the-road sites, but they are included because they do publish center-right opinion pieces on a regular basis.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-top-150-conservative-websites-april.html

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Borderland Beat is No. 84

choco
BB is a conservative news site?  News to me! How did they reach that determination I wonder?

Curious where it would rank with liberal sites...

Re: Borderland Beat is No. 84

When I first encountered BB, I was referred by someone who is upset about illegal immigration, and they wanted to point out the problem of border violence and the threat it poses in the US.

When first viewing the BB homepage I fully expected it to be written by "border militia" types who try to create hype about border violence in order to further their agenda opposing illegal immigration.

I was pleasantly surprised to find real information coming from real sources without a political agenda. It's hard to report the news without preconceived notions about right and wrong seeping in, but BB does an awesome job of reporting "Just the facts, ma'am".

Of course, the comments on mainboard and the forum leave ample room for opinions, some of them quite extreme, to be aired, but these are quite obviously personal thoughts not endorsed by BB.

Re: Borderland Beat is No. 84

Pepe

Re: Borderland Beat is No. 84

nacho

Re: Borderland Beat is No. 84

choco
Thx Pepe... that makes twisted-logic Faux sense!