Borderland Beat #1 Fan

Nutcase
I was skimming through YouTube videos this morning and this guy takes the cake.  Talk about nutcase...      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXKyN6jnew
Seeing is believing

Re: Borderland Beat #1 Fan

spike151
I saw another video on youtube a while back this guy did, didn't know he was a borderland beat fan though. He seems to want to court publicity, not a particularly wise thing to do if you are reporting on the cartels.

Re: Borderland Beat #1 Fan

He was a regular on he Forum for quite awhile.  He did liven things up.

Re: Borderland Beat #1 Fan

tuSancho
not a spelling bee winner either:

"HOW HAS BORDERLAND BEAT IMPACTED MYSLEF AND OTHERS"

Re: Borderland Beat #1 Fan

he was?  I did not know that
under what name?

Re: Borderland Beat #1 Fan

This is a good guy.
Ovemex told me about him, and Buggs and the others liked him and respected his interest in Mexico.

There are those who are critical of others that sit and do nothing, then there are those who are frustrated and do what they can to help.

he is the latter.