Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

Locked 70 messages Options

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Banned User
This sounds like parents.  You want to be a moderator, explain so we can learn by example.  What specifically did Chivo do?  I share his opinion as well on this particular topic and feel like he is being bullied for having a different opinion.

On Jan 24, 2013, at 3:46 PM, "Siskiyou_Kid [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Drop it Chivo. You've been warned and now you're playing with fire.

To unsubscribe from Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO), click here.
NAML

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

ACI.  Wasting your time.  Chivo's sign off used to be "I reserve the right to be wrong".  I can't recall a single instance of him ever exercising that right and admitting he was wrong.

I can't understand how you think it is Chivis who is out of control. Why not take a break from the computer before you go to far Chivo as if this hasn't gone far enough.  Whether you like it or not you represent the rest of us.  You have to be mindful of this and be able to admit when you are wrong and when you say something stupid.  Not dig in deep and try and defend it.

To unsubscribe from Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO), click here.
NAML

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

alturas de vértigo
19 complaints! No need to close the thread just because people don't like Chivo's opinion.
thought=energy

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

BajaCheryl

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Banned User
I agree this topic has shifted but to a much more important one.

Allowing others to disagree and I have yet to see why Chivo, "is playing with fire".  Chivo and I have disagreed on many more topics than we agree on.  We have even battled with words and yes he and I have both apologized and respected each others right to form an opinion that differs each other.

Anyone...  What rule did Chivo break?  Please answer me, seriously because I have a Master in Computer Science and I am not smart enough to identify his mistake!

On Jan 24, 2013, at 5:11 PM, "BajaCheryl [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

To no one in particular...so don't attack me personally....

This has gotten ugly, personal and out of control and it sounds like some people enjoy that.  What are the standards here?  There are none?

How about a new Forum, just for personal attacks?

It's like a food fight...a horrible free for all.  There's no longer any useful information here.  I feel bad for all of us.

To unsubscribe from Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO), click here.
NAML

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

out of control and emotions were high everyone stated their position.
it is best..  lets move on to other posts and stop the madness.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

chivo
you have lost your mind....

stop unlocking this just for you to speak.  you know my email address, why must you grandstand.  I told everyone privately not to comment any longer and out of respect for me they have done so.

you don't make the rules and this is not your website.  why not go to the one you created when you got banned?  the one no one followed you to? there you can make all the rules you want.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Banned User
Chivo,
Ironically enough someone wrote you can't apologize (or something if the sort).  Chivis is the one who got sick and stepped down as an admin I thought.  A quality admin i luke a referee, you don't need to play basketball in order to enforce the rules.

CHIVIS WHERE IS THE EXAMPLE OF RULE BREAKING?

On Jan 25, 2013, at 8:22 AM, †.©ĤİVǾ.† [via Borderland Beat Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Chivis wrote
chivo
you have lost your mind....

stop unlocking this just for you to speak.  you know my email address, why must you grandstand.  I told everyone privately not to comment any longer and out of respect for me they have done so.

you don't make the rules and this is not your website.  why not go to the one you created when you got banned?  the one no one followed you to? there you can make all the rules you want.

Here you are again with your out of control emotional personal attacks, against another admin no less, it is you that seriously needs to step away and stop thinking you can just close threads because you dont like the topic!

THAT IS CALLED CENSORSHIP AND AS AN ADMIN YOU ARE WAY, WAY OUT OF LINE!

The only person who has caused any trouble in this thread is YOU so STOP... I have NEVER in my 20 years of online management seen an admin as inexperienced and unqualified as you are... STOP COLOSING THIS THREAD! THERE ARE NO VIOLATIONS ACCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED!

You start trouble and then push off what you have done onto others, people that read this thread from the beginning can see exactly the games you are playing and its rather pathetic... This thread was going just fine until you started name calling and belittling people so if you just go away it will be just fine...

STOP USING ADMIN TOOLS TO CENSOR THREADS!
✧IS THE SOLUTION TO MEXICOS IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS TO JUST KEEP WATCHING ITS DECLINE?✧

To unsubscribe from Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO), click here.
NAML
1234