Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

Locked 70 messages Options

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Who do you feel more sorry for:
1. Someone here illegally?
2.  The family of the cop the illegal kills.

One broke the law and the other who was providing for his family at work.  Don't believe me it has happened all over, Google it Houston.

My favorite part is how the illegal murderer was objective of The great Republic of Texas giving the death penalty to him because of religion.

Hopefully this illegal was hooked up by Chivis with a Pizza and beer.

Land mines being offensive is a stretch int opinion, just as it is offensive in yours.  Is this still a opinion forum?

On Jan 24, 2013, at 12:36 PM, "BajaCheryl [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm in agreement with what many say here.....even between some that disagree.  Mexico treats those crossing their borders illegally from other coutries very poorly yet expect and something different from the US.  As someone who came to Mexico through the legal immigration process, I find illegal immigration difficult to defend, though a life threatending circumstance may be one reason I could understand.

I'm not necessarily one who would hand out dispensas in the desert.

Aren't the chosen admins supposed to be the voice of reason?   Don't they in a way represent the face of the reasonable group that blogs here?

Talking about blowing up other human beings is offensive and inflammatory.  I think the comment should be taken down.

To unsubscribe from Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO), click here.
NAML

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

I feel sorry for the family of the murdered police officer and immigrants crossing the desert without water or warm clothes.

If it makes you feel better, the family of the murdered police officer can help themselves to water and blankets as well. There's no discrimination on who can help themselves to these aid stations.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

ArmChairIntellect
That comment sounds so fascist in nature, let me get this straight you believe every law no matter how unjust you should follow?

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
I guess my saddness goes to this guys family.

In case if anyone is interested in his death.

Now take a preventive approach how does one minimize this from happening?  I know we don't have that answer, but I do know that providing tools to accomplish n illegal activity does not help the situation.  So is it okay to feel bad for people and not want to assist in their criminal behavior.

I certainly hope so.

@BajaCheryl,
My Question was generic and was not trying to call you out.  Sorry if I did, no issue with you here.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

alturas de vértigo
Agreed. Your opinions are not a reflection of this site and it's administration. Just because you are an administrator doesn't mean you should keep your opinions to yourself. I may not agree with you, but I do see your 'side' of it. Thanks Chivo for your perspective and your opinions.
thought=energy

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

BajaCheryl

Chivis is dead on, these are not ideas, this is rhetoric of hate, its that simple.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

BajaCheryl

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

Siskiyou_Kid
I don't agree with Chivo on this subject, but he has every right to his opinions.

Chivo is correct that a landmine buried in the ground will not harm anyone, unless they step on it.

I'm willing to bet that immigrants would stop crossing at places known to contain minefields, although that's not a reasonable solution.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

It is somewhat of a dilemma  for me in trying to decide which thread to post this on.
**  "Border Patrol Took Blankets..., , "They should put land mines out in those illegal crossing areas!"   "What does me being an admin have to do with me stating my ideas and opinions on the forum? "

**The truth about Sandy Hook ...<a href="http://">"Sandy Hook was a hoax, the government is trying to disarm the American People."  "Are they a state sponsored act,"
"The government has not presented ANY TANGIBLE PROOF that any children died"

**"They can't kill us all." They can start by killing everyone that is in a Mexican prison and then they can use the prisons as holding pens and death houses until Mexico is cleansed of these monsters... That sounds like a sure solution to me...

The quotes above are just a sample of the rhetoric that could be found on any number of threads.  I posted these because they are the most recent.

To me they represent extremist right wing views (notice I did not use the word stupid).  If I came to this website today for the first time today and read the comments on those stories I doubt that I would go any further and I would not come back.

In the past, I have posted many stories from BB on my FB page and those of friends.  No longer.  I would be embarrassed that my friends would think I was active in such an extremist website.

Chivo, in response to your comments directed to Buggs.  I don't think you should be censored and I believe you have every right to express your views.  But to the casual reader or to a newbie here, they don't know who Buggs is, they don't know who Chivis is or that she is an administrator.  What they see are your comments and "administrator" under your avatar.  The natural conclusion would be that your views reflect the views of the website.  And in my opinion your views are extremist.  I could challenge your statements one by one most of the time, but I have learned in the past that that accomplished nothing and might get me banned.

I have been here long enough to know your views are not the refection of the official viewpoint of BB,  If I thought they were, I would no longer participate in such an extremist website.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
ArmChairIntellect wrote
Following the law is more important than my opinion if I think it is right or not.  Of course, why would I expect an illegal to respect laws of a foreign country.  Anyone who disagrees here has never worked for a Fortune 500 company.  I don't agree with the laws of North Korea, but you bet my ass I would follow them if I was there!

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

chivo

I have had now 19 complaints and I will close this thread.
You have a right to your opinion but we are held to a higher standard.

I also was upset at your opinion,

killing children and innocents is something you use to care about.
look up your comments from back then.....
When the 72 undocumented migrants were killed in Tamps
and in San Fernando
and on the Tamp buses etc etc

you cried out "When will these atrocities stop? killing of innocents"
yet when the same undocumented "innocents" crossing into the US they in your eyes become "criminals" and should be land mined.

They are the same people!

shocking...but yes you are in your right to be so wrong.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

ArmChairIntellect
I can't understand how you think it is Chivis who is out of control. Why not take a break from the computer before you go to far Chivo as if this hasn't gone far enough.  Whether you like it or not you represent the rest of us.  You have to be mindful of this and be able to admit when you are wrong and when you say something stupid.  Not dig in deep and try and defend it.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

Drop it Chivo. You've been warned and now you're playing with fire.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Chivis is out of control!  Preaching your opinion (last word syndrome?) and then attempting to immediately close the thread is childish.    I am positive that a child has hacked her account!!!

On Jan 24, 2013, at 3:38 PM, †.©ĤİVǾ.† [via Borderland Beat Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Chivis wrote
chivo

I have had now 19 complaints and I will close this thread.
You have a right to your opinion but we are held to a higher standard.

I also was upset at your opinion,

killing children and innocents is something you use to care about.
look up your comments from back then.....
When the 72 undocumented migrants were killed in Tamps
and in San Fernando
and on the Tamp buses etc etc

you cried out "When will these atrocities stop? killing of innocents"
yet when the same undocumented "innocents" crossing into the US they in your eyes become "criminals" and should be land mined.

They are the same people!

shocking...but yes you are in your right to be so wrong.

You are now an out of control rogue admin using admin tools trying to censor people, not for any rule violations but because you dont like whats being said. Because you were upset because I have an opinion? To bad, get over it...

"killing children and innocents is something you use to care about."

Where is that talked about anywhere in this thread? What rule violations warrant you doing anything?

You are out of control...
✧IS THE SOLUTION TO MEXICOS IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS TO JUST KEEP WATCHING ITS DECLINE?✧

To unsubscribe from Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO), click here.
NAML
1234