Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

Locked 70 messages Options

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Banned User
You have consumed way to much meth and have to many miles on your bald skull.  Suicide might be the only option for a handsome fella like yourself.  Truck away big boy (like your last post said you would).

On Jan 22, 2013, at 3:45 PM, "EL GUAPO [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Jason? Are you as goddamned stupid as you seem or is it just an act? Jesus H. Christ with a popsicle stick stuck up his ass!
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

To unsubscribe from Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO), click here.
NAML

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

guapo.  No, he is not acting.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

EL GUAPO
Didn't think so DD....
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Goes both ways Chivo....... Your buddy Jason needs to clean up his BS attacks on me.....  What's good for one is good for all!
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

there is not limit to compassion....there is no meter, either you think humanely or not.  thank goodness most people in the world are moved by the plight of economic migrants, as they exist in countless places in the world.  African Economic migrants have even a tougher path.

you just don't get that fact you can separate the legal issue from the humane issue.

over/out

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

you have not crossed the line guapo, though IMO saying putting land mines which in effect will kill desperate people taking a chance to provide for their families...well that is as vulgar as it gets.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

EL GUAPO
Thanks for that Chivis.....

Yeah, there is a segment out there that advocate land mines, sniper towers, crocs etc along the border. Sad state of society we're living in these days.
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

STXjarhead
I get what you are saying Guapo and I also see where Jason is coming from. If I can present this in a format that is a little more tactful...

I have asked before if gringos flocked to and over the Mexican border, thousands upon thousands at a time, would the Mexican people greet them with open arms? So far, no one has cared to answer that question. If the U.S. government handed out pamphlets to its own citizens detailing how to get into Mexico,how to drop an anchor baby on Mexican soil, and how to take advantage of Mexican social programs... Would the Mexican people be happy? What if we had U.S. criminals illegally assimilating themselves into Mexican communities all over bringing additional violence.. let's say gangs like the Aryan Brotherhood.. I can answer that question for you. No, you wouldnt be happy. But Americans are just supposed to be OK with it? Most aren't so I guess that makes them racist?

I have no problem with people trying to better their lives. I am not trying to attribute any problems in America to illegal or legal immigrants. Those problems were already here. You cant find any definitive info for or against. Some studies show that they pay more into taxes then they get back in social benefits. Some say they are a tremendous tax burden on the taxpayers of America. Who knows? I do have a problem with the illegal border crossings. You need to go about it the right way. In return, our government needs to reform the process. They need to streamline it and make it easier for the honest ones to immigrate over. Not everyone of them deserves American citizenship. There's some of them that circumvent the system because of their criminal backgrounds. Have an open mind, please.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Chivo,
It amazes me that these same compassionate people don't allow or promote blankets and water stations for Guatemalans illegally coming into Mexico.

†.©ĤİVǾ.† wrote
They should put land mines out in those illegal crossing areas! And no I am not stupid nor am I acting!  You people downing the US Border Patrol for doing their jobs should ALL pack up and go to Mexico... Those blankets, food and water are strung out along those pathways for drug smugglers and other criminals... If they want to come to America then they need to go to a legally registered crossing point, PERIOD!...

90% of what is wrong with Mexico is these attitudes that coddle the poor abused criminals... I say for about 1 mile inside the U.S. border install land mines... That will put a stop to ALL of that B.S.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

Texpatnmx
Chivo, your comment is very inappropriate.  I am an American living in Mexico and understand,both sides of the story.  Leaving blankets and water are humanitarian issues.  However, your comment is down right cruel and inappropriate.  I take great offense at your comments.  Saying things such as this puts you in the same class as the cartels here in Mexico that you so often criticize.   Are you still an admin? If so Buggs needs to revoke your privileges.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jackal
@Jason

Very good point.  The illegal immigrants from Central America that enter Mexico get kipnapped and killed on their journey north to the US and our blanket/water stations.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Texpatnmx,
You said, " Leaving blankets and water are humanitarian issues."  I agree, especially with local homeless people, but when is one an accomplice to a criminal.  Let's not forget that every adult crossing the border on their free will is illegally trespassing.  Regardless if they come here to cure cancer or sling drugs, them coming here is currently an illegal act that is breaking the law.

Does anyone here have a strong enough of an imagination to convince themselves that they are not breaking the law?

Texpatnmx wrote
Chivo, your comment is very inappropriate.  I am an American living in Mexico and understand,both sides of the story.  Leaving blankets and water are humanitarian issues.  However, your comment is down right cruel and inappropriate.  I take great offense at your comments.  Saying things such as this puts you in the same class as the cartels here in Mexico that you so often criticize.   Are you still an admin? If so Buggs needs to revoke your privileges.

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

Bthor
If they can give dope addicts clean needles, clean water, etc. then they should be able to give some people some blankets without these guys taking them.....they give away condoms in some middle schools now....you know what eu do these things? Because they know that one way or the other, kids will have sex, a dope heads will inject H, so lets make it a bit safer.....same concept.  It's a humanitarian issue.  How are you going to get mad a people that just want better for their family? If any of us were in that positions, we also wold do what it takes to support our families

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Banned User
Chivo,
I agree with you 100%!  Why don't these same blanket/water station advocates do the same Guatemala?  Anyone? Anyone?  Why don't these "compassionate humanitarians" setup Gatorade for the prisoners who escape daily from the prisons in Mexico or make a snack for criminals who want to break into homes (God forbid they get hungry).  If Mexico hung some of their repeat offenders, Chapo would not be on Forbes list right now.

On Jan 24, 2013, at 4:09 AM, †.©ĤİVǾ.† [via Borderland Beat Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I stand by my comments, drastic crimes call for drastic measures, lets not be confused and let me make myself clear I would if I could back the border up 1 mile and level it putting up signs that the area has land mines... That would sure put a damper on criminals from Mexico poisoning the American population and it would stop other criminals...

Hopefully no one would be ignorant enough to try and hop scotch through the banned areas carrying loads of poison on their backs...

I dont support criminals committing crimes against my country, those blankets and supplies are left for CRIMINALS, end of story as far as I am concerned... I also wish that Mexico would hang every criminal cartel scum bag that it captures...

The reason Mexico has the problems that it does is not only due to the fact the government and military are made up of mostly criminals but the fact that they put more value on the criminals than they do the honest innocent victims... I am 100% against coddling drug smuggling criminals...

Its OK to disagree, we are not all the criminal coddling type but we do need to disagree like adults and not diminish to name calling etc...
✧IS THE SOLUTION TO MEXICOS IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS TO JUST KEEP WATCHING ITS DECLINE?✧

To unsubscribe from Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO), click here.
NAML

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

It is from ignorance Tex....the two KILL EM guys don't care about children being killed.  sad.
just attrition.  just like Mexico feels about central American migrants.  attrition.

only 17% of migrants come from mexico and lat am into California now.  these fools don't read facts.  so since it is all Asians coming in undocumented I guess the face of the "enemy" for people like these guys has changed but since they don't know it.  mine fields is such a swell idea.  and for American kids wandering off to play as my son used to when we lived in Az, guess its "oh well"

and to get those Asians  lets minefield the west coast and east cost and oh don't forget about Canada.

jajajajaja  I have not read anything more insane, ridiculous, plain ignorant and racist on forum, all in one ball of garbage.

and he supported Obama?

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

jason5683
Banned User
Great fact 17%.  You're quasi journalist where are the facts supporting that?  What percentage of illegals in the US have committed a crime.

Don't make this into a race thing Chivis.  To set the record straight, I am against all people who commit crimes, regardless of race, origin, number of kids, etc...

People like you don't believe in punishment at all and listen to everyone's sad story.  Can you draw a line between sad story and the fact that a crime is committed.

On Jan 24, 2013, at 12:11 PM, "Chivis [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

It is from ignorance Tex....the two KILL EM guys don't care about children being killed.  sad.
just attrition.  just like Mexico feels about central American migrants.  attrition.

only 17% of migrants come from mexico and lat am into California now.  these fools don't read facts.  so since it is all Asians coming in undocumented I guess the face of the "enemy" for people like these guys has changed but since they don't know it.  mine fields is such a swell idea.  and for American kids wandering off to play as my son used to when we lived in Az, guess its "oh well"

and to get those Asians  lets minefield the west coast and east cost and oh don't forget about Canada.

jajajajaja  I have not read anything more insane, ridiculous, plain ignorant and racist on forum, all in one ball of garbage.

and he supported Obama?
1-10-SIEMPRE

To unsubscribe from Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO), click here.
NAML

Re: Border Patrol Took Blankets Intended For Immigrants Crossing Border, Group Says (VIDEO)

BajaCheryl