Bologna Smuggling Attempt Prohibited Meat Found Inside Tire

Bologna Smuggling Attempt Prohibited Meat Found Inside Tire

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Bologna Smuggling Attempt Prohibited Meat Found Inside Tire

elotero
i'm sure this was a dry run.  The cartels were checking to see if that car got through then they would send another car through packed with mota.

Re: Bologna Smuggling Attempt Prohibited Meat Found Inside Tire

I am not so sure about it being a dry run...this is done often with many foreign entries trying to bring in banned food

Re: Bologna Smuggling Attempt Prohibited Meat Found Inside Tire

Jack S. Shaw
i seriously doubt they were smuggling food!   it was a dry run...gauging the dogs sense of smell.   Ive seen it done many times, in fact one of the most prolific ways is to have a couple of cars with dog in heat scent urine all over the cars tires that disorient the dogs, then a major shipment will pass.  I wonder if it works

If the dogs were foolproof, we wouldnt be losing the war on drugs!
Tex

Re: Bologna Smuggling Attempt Prohibited Meat Found Inside Tire

Tex

Re: Bologna Smuggling Attempt Prohibited Meat Found Inside Tire

JesusTheMoose
There's too much potential for material on this story... At least the guy didn't kiester the contraband -- that would have been hallarious.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin