Body hung with message in Tamazula, Jalisco

Body hung with message in Tamazula, Jalisco

Tacuache
---No news on what the message said but here is article translated by google translate
---Tamazula is located in the SW of Jalisco close to Colima and near Michoacan (not far from the tierra caliente area).

A body split in half was found on Wednesday morning in the village of Tamazula de Gordiano; the body had a threatening message.

It was shortly before dawn that Municipal Police units flocked to the intersection of Boulevard José María Martínez at the junction with Calle 20 de Noviembre, in San José del Platanar, in the aforementioned municipality.

At the point is a pedestrian bridge where two halves of a person's body were hung, one from the waist down and the torso in another loop, which was also amputated from the arms and decapitated.

The authorities proceeded to secure the are to investigate.

In the remains they had left a poster with a threatening message. The Public Prosecutor's Office and the Forensic Medical Service were advised to move the remains to the morgue for autopsy and await official identification.

https://www.informador.mx/jalisco/Cuelgan-cadaver-en-puente-de-Tamazula-de-Gordiano-20171018-0065.html

Re: Body hung with message in Tamazula, Jalisco

Gross,body split in 2!There is 1 thing I would find grosser and that's inards or entrails which I haven't seen in any narco photos but don't want to give anyone ideas.

Re: Body hung with message in Tamazula, Jalisco

Tacuache
Found something about the messages left on the hanging body.

 “la gente que anda de amante de lo ajeno en Tamazula deben de cuidarse, sino les va a pasar lo mismo”.

From what I found it was to thieves and translates roughly to:

To the people who like things that aren't theirs, you should take care of yourself, if not the same will happen to you.

http://lanotaesroja.com.mx/2017/10/dejan-colgado-cadaver-puente-peatonal-tamazula/

Re: Body hung with message in Tamazula, Jalisco

Mexico-Watcher
canadiana wrote
Gross,body split in 2!There is 1 thing I would find grosser and that's inards or entrails which I haven't seen in any narco photos but don't want to give anyone ideas.
Canadiana, mi amiga, here is my, as usual, "shit-smeared glasses" perspectives on pictures of atrocities:

One of the notable characteristics of Mexico's narco wars is the ready availability of pictures and videos of heinous atrocities on the Internet.  Of course, Mexico is not alone in this because similar materials come from Africa, Islamic nations, and notably Brazil.  These places are truly way beyond the pale of what even Satan could do.  In Islamic ideology, Allah even champions the use of kids as killer soldiers. And, Brazil?  This nation has people that routinely do unspeakable acts of violence.

Thus, today, it is a truism that on any given mountaintop. burning desert, deepest jungle, lonely road, poorest slum, or prison yard there is someone who will whip out a cell phone or digital device and record ongoing acts of violence or the aftermath thereof. (There are Internet web sites that specialize in such fare with clients worldwide... and who also sometimes contribute to the site).

Potentially,  within minutes millions of people worldwide can see pictures and videos of atrocities before the blood dries!  Is this an ongoing psyco-sociological cataclysmic phenomena that can have grave unseen consequences for the world? I think so.  But, as far as I know there is no focused research or literature on the topics relating to the internet and chronic viewing uploaded scene of human depravity and violence.*

 My main point is that Mexico's narco warriors are just taking  advantage of modern digital technology and the Internet for their multitudinous nefarious purposes. And, that graphic offerings to the world will have unforeseen negative consequences way beyond their narrow instrumental thinking and purposes.

We have all seen many scripted videos of the sicario comandante doing a stentorian Q&A on prisoners hoping to live a few seconds more.  And then, the video ends with the trite warning " . esto  le va ha pasar a los que apoyan..etc, etc,"  Almost terrifyingly ludicrous  is that those about to die are bound and show signs of torture as the kneel sounded by many masked and armed sicarios trying to look like fearsome soldiers.  Then in some of these mass execution videos we see the sicarios set to work decapitating and dismembering their enemies with gusto ... even joking in some instances.

 The ordinary citizen observer of violence: To the above, we cannot ignore the pictures and videos uploaded to the internet by citizens who happen onto scenes of  active, recent,  or old acts of violence.  These too are instructive on many dimensions. In some, the videos show crowds where one  can observe varieties of expressions on peoples' faces.  I can't tell you how many pictures and videos I've seen of people in shock, grief, denial, and paralyzing awe at death by violence scenes.  In many such scenes one can observe the origins of PTSD symptoms.  Question: "What might be the sociological and psychological consequence of children seeing dismembered humans or people dying in vans, and will there be lasting effects?"

Canadiana,  never in the history of mankind, have ordinary folks been able to see pictures and videos of "real" unspeakable depravities and other horrors from the comfort of their bedrooms. We are living in very peculiar times ... IMO, we are living in an actual paradigm shift or earthquake.   With respect to civilization and questions of human violence, where will the world be in just 10 years from now?

For me,  I worry, that the entire world will become desensitized to graphic scenes of heinous acts of violence.... and that desensitization will grow and create other spin-off consequences too horrible to contemplate.   IMO, already, Islam (particularly the ISIS and Boko Haram branches) have sanctified depraved acts of violence as part of fullfilling Allah's wishes.

Further, if radical Islam can be at this depraved stage today, what is to prevent other parts of the world drifting in the same directions?   Should we worry?   History shows that mankind can pass through periods of horrific violence and that civilizations with lofty ideals can easily crumble under the wrong conditions.  Should we, at least,  be studying the issues I identified above? ... The clock is ticking.

Mexico-Watcher
P.S.  I believe that Mexico narco terrorist violence is comparatively mild when compared to what Africans, Brazilians, and Islamist are doing.  Compared to these groups, Mexicans are effete light weights.

The picture is of the massacre of a grandmother, two grandchildren whom she tried to protect with her body  from gunfire ..The kid's mom was also killed but is outside the picture.  In the picture, note the signs of poverty and the doll.  Think a bit about the child and her doll. What was the child's name, the dolls name, or the significance of that doll within the family?  In other words, humanize these victims. Dwell on them for a bit. Pay them a bit of of homage as a tribute to their sacrifice in warning us of where things are headed.

Think of the sicarios as they slaughtered their victims.  What were they like and how did they come to be so evil?   This death by violence picture, periodically haunts me because I can relate to it personally in certain ways.  Mexicans massacring innocents like in the picture is a warning of evil directions for the nation.

I got the picture from the Internet and that is my point.   In viewing it and dwelling on it I suffer waves of anger, grief and disgust in kind of time warp.  From my  point of view, these innocent victims of Mexico's depraved violence are a dire warnings to take corrective action. They represent a tipping point for good or evil.  Which way will Mexico go?

  I posted the picture here to make a point and also for readers to  give feedback on anything they like.

Thanks

Granny and two grand kids

* If anyone knows of any literature bearing on this, please drop a note.  Thanks