Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

Char
Nueve homicidios en la ZMG solo hoy, 7 en Tonalá y dos en Guadalajara, ademas hubo bloqueos en Ocotlán por manifestaciones contra la MARINA y la PF.

Nine homicides in the ZMG only today, 7 in Tonalá and two in Guadalajara, in addition there were blockades in Ocotlán for demonstrations against the MARINA and the Pfp..
Information via gdl Informa

Re: Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

What are they demonstrating against Char?Battling crime?Or battling the wrong side?

Re: Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

Char
Canadiana

The Marina Armada Semar has been very aggressive against cjng in Jalisco basically shoot first ask questions later. Ocotlán, Jalisco, is a Cjng stronghold so no surprise that tire wheels where burned and blockades those people most likely got paid by organized crime to do those things.

Those people against Semar presence in Jalisco.

Re: Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

Char
**Update ‼️‼️

I was kinda off wrong about the reason behind the protest. The reason for this whole situation in Ocotlán, Jalisco, was most likely family members where protesting the death of 42 Cjng members in Tanhuato, Michoacan, in 2015 most of the hit men killed where from Ocotlán in YouTube one can find videos made my family members showing pictures of their loved ones who fell that day. Believe or not they even gave those that died that day a nickname “Los Guerreros de Ocotlán” meaning the warriors of Ocotlán.

Several Ocotlan police are declaring at @FiscaliaJal in #GDL, where they are investigated after allegedly handing out tires to generate the blockades. There are those who say that the elements were collecting them. Be? Information via Elizabeth Ibal

No doubt in my mind this whole situation was given a green light by Cjng and the funny thing is Police where handing out tires to be burned 😝

12 confirmed murders in Jalisco yesterday Saturday.

Re: Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

my cousin lucio posted articles about the extrajudicial killings.
at the time the villagers said the young boys protected them and never hurt innocents.

canadiana....read this to refresh your memory

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2015/05/doubts-surround-goverment-version-of.html

Re: Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

13 killed is the tally so far

Re: Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

Char
@FiscaliaJal Attorney General @RaulSanchezJal arrests 2 Ocotlán police officers who provided tires to civilians in the blockades. Information David Gonzalez J
Link:https://twitter.com/davidgj71/status/960218835155595264

Re: Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

Thanks Chivis and Char.I remember that I and the scenes looked all staged too.

Re: Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

Are they getting any sympathy at all? It was a pretty sad attempt for a demonstration I'd say. Seems they haven't advanced to the level of their American Mafia counterparts: Controlling the teamsters and other unions.

Re: Bloody weekend Jalisco 2-3-18

Tacuache
This has been happening all weekend. Outside of the ZMG its been hot.  Cops (mostly badguys)  vs. bad guys so who do you trust?