Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

_The Magician_

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

El_Cuatro_Veinte
Like Z40 cares, like anybody fucking cares about these videos, this is embarrassing.
AJ

CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

_The Magician_

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

Chingoblng
It is sad, at first everyone was doubting that it was true, that the picture that was first posted was fake, I hoped it was, but nope its true, these bastards will never go away, kill one and two more pop up.

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

_The Magician_

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

Chingoblng
unfortunately, yes, they cut off piece by piece and thrown into the barrel of acid...

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

Pinchegringo

No longer shocking.

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

you know they asked for 5000 LIKES on FB and they would allow people to see...jajaja
but people began saying its hoax so they had something to prove....
I am not watching it

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

I have the vid downloaded.

I am not sure if I should put on mainboard.  I have to think about it.
but a reader said it is something like the execution of diablos family only they cremate the remains. true?

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

_The Magician_

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

_Jack

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

can someone tell me...were they put into acid or fire?

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

Alacran
ChivisLooks like its acid. Don't see any flame

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

midwayman
I'll give the average person's viewing experience, I'd assume.  You see the people lined up and questioned by the executioners.  Maybe 30 sec into it the beheadings begin with an axe chop, a machete chopping and some knife work.  At this point I turn away, to read the story and hear what sounds like chopping.  I only go back to look for a second here and there, before having to turn away.  The blue barrel in the screen is noticeable, though I didn't see anything thrown into it.  I'll trust the gentlemen above that indeed they are disposing of their choppings in the barrel, as the chopping goes on for some time.

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

midwayman
After watching probably dozens of 'gore' type videos.  This is probably the worst.  I couldn't watch more than a few seconds into the violence.  It's pretty surreal, the men just chopping away at humans, like a dead tree.

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

thank you.  I will go with that with a qualifier.

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

I did not know there were women involved.

one last Q
in the interrogation I am assuming they were all from Mante?  that is zetas the cities are very close to each other and not far from tampico

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

EL Gordo
They even said a lot of names of zetas and even their associates. I think I heard even a commandant named mante.

I'm assuming the girl on the left was pretty young? She was instantly killed by a quick axe blow to the neck. The 2nd girl seem to have had it worse. She got cut up with a machete and seemed to struggle a bit. Can anybody tell what the 2nd guy in the middle fell to the floor of? It seem like he fainted then they just axed his head off? I'll have 2 look at it at home since my connection is buffering a lot at the moment

Re: Bloody Video: gift to the Zetas from CDG

SouthernOutpost
Horrible
12