Blood Sacrifices Book

Bajadrone-2

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

dcm90

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

Bajadrone-2

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

ElMello
somewhat tangential but still in line with the topic:

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/teotihuacan/Temple-Quetzalcoatl.pdf

This sacrificial stuff is going on (9/11 etc.), a lot of "dark" things start to make sense once you see how blood is spiritual currency for the powers-that-be.
I'm not saying there are reptilian "gods" out there commanding pentagon leaders like bitches in underground military bunkers.
But many people seem to have a high amount of "reptilian" personality traits, especially those in the military - why is this?
Some powers want this stuff to never be spoken of - or even thought about. We have been lied to and dumbed down as to our true origins as humans. Our spiritual Truths have been ruthlessly turned into religious madnesses -  manufactured, twisted, played with and turned into a useless mush of diseased pap so that nobody can ever truly lead humanity out of darkness - with the Spirit of the Eternal Undying Creator.
Our "God" has become a banknote and childish corporate logos.
We are told to look outside to messiahs when the real Truth is WITHIN OURSELVES.
Even these messiahs preached this - and for this they were tortured and executed - sacrificed.
What religion did Jesus of Nazareth preach? ... Christianity?
Or something else?

Peace.

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

I've started reading it but became somewhat sidetracked and I'm not sure when I'll have time to finish.

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

Bajadrone-2

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

dcm90

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

ElMello
Bro, look around any society -  as technological awareness and implementation in society increases (or is forced on us), humans' capacity for intelligent social independent free thinking seems to decrease. Scary.

An example - people know how to use iPhones - BUT if the handset breaks or malfunctions they have no clue how it actually works and hence no way of fixing it - unless they can reach the manufacturers with enough $$ . they're f**ked -

These people (ie. us) would be better off studying, creating and utilizing this technology for our own sole benefit, even if it is for the sole purpose that no more corporations / government monolithic powers could exert monopolies and twisted profiteering on communications and media industries ... we all deserve a slice of the pie, right? America the free and all that?

Another example of this could be paramilitaries and resistance groups installing and maintaining their own custom-designed comms systems. - they're no longer beholden to government entities in order to talk and share information. Which imho is fair enough.

For $2000 we can broadcast our own personal GSM cellphone network (over say, a small city). $2000. with encryption. But would the feds / govmt allow this? why on earth not? We are probably not ready (or we have allowed ourselves to be kept distracted / dumbed down) for such a responsibility to be bestowed on our shoulders?

Bro, oh btw Jesus is Real just to let you know. No lie, Just Peace and Light. oh and Sumerian "mythos" was far more than just "mythos" lol if want to ask more please feel free I'd love to share some of what's been going down in some of these "illuminated" institutions over the last few millennia with some of you guys'n'gals on here. ;) PEACE

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

Nice acknowledgement to BB.....  We have worked with Doc Bunker for a few years.  He is a think tanker, here is wiki about him https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._Bunker

NIce...I did not even know about it, I mean of course I knew about them using my photo for the cover, but the nice nod to bb i did not see until half way through the book!..  The book is a collaboration of various writers each dedicated a chapter.  I found very interesting  "Islamist Ritual Killing: AL Queda, Islanic State, and Boko Haram Case studies"

Buggs is supposed to write an overall review, I will write a review of a chapter and I hope Kid will as well.

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

Bajadrone-2

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

dcm90

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

Bajadrone-2

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

ElMello
"Crime will be non existent" -- the new ChapoGuzmans will be those who "think to destroy the system" ie. thought criminals. or social deviants - instead of narcotrafficers. BTW drugs will NEVER end we will ALWAYS be getting high on something.

"ever growing leisure class of citizenry"   -- this means basically plenty of diseased bodies to throw into their coffins in the FEMA camps, or an ageing population burden since old people in the eyes in sicko governments give no input to the system and take out only.

"Barring a non-compliant planetary climate...Things will move quickly towards more order...not less"    - I Truly like what you're saying bro, but there's evil out there in the world and even the big guys, the people who run the planet, they are more or less unaware of the influence this evil has on humanity and it's evolution.

Have you ever seen how similar Islamic Eschatology is to Christian beliefs ie. end times Armageddon and all that - well, there is a "dajjal" or "antichrist" out there in the world today and that is undeniable.
ALL major religions have the same core of (distorted) spiritual truth and this includes a "deceiver" who will separate the aware from the sleeping.

There's some kind of powerful spirit out there trying to lead humanity into error - never mind these Chapos and Menchos Caliphs Erdogan CIA NSA MI5 whatever, I'm just talking about the man on the street, people feeling it's ok to have 20 children and then abandon them or youngsters who feel it's ok to kill for fun, or people like prison workers who feel it's right to perpetuate a system that is rotten to the core.

What about when the leisure class (upper middle / lower aristocracy) is bloated and becomes useless to the masters. or if they decide to rebel? The powers that be will treat them no differently to homeless beggars. They will be forced to work. This is going on right now in Britain with the EU. Let's just pray there's no power vacuum problem or warmongers who decide to take this opportunity to start a war and earn a few billion bucks? Cause we're the fools who have to fight in these wars and bury our brothers.
PEACE.

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

ElMello
Bro you are bang on it. The spirit (as in political motivation) behind Naziism (ie. Adolf Hitler's "masters") wanted actually the very BEST for Germany and Europe. It's just a shame that this included killing millions of ethnic non-germans! Still - racism aside, I think we can all agree that potentially this NWO or 4th Reich might look good at first - wow loads of good armies and technology! but this NWO will make Hitler looks like a kindergarten. ANd it's HERE, BUDDY Please DON'T be an OSTRICH Brother, I honestly mean you NO disrespect there.
WE MUST UNITE AND MAKE SURE THIS NWO B.S. ONLY HAPPENS ON OUR TERMS. AND THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE (almost). EVEN IF IT TAKES PEOPLE LIKE CHAPO TO HELP US WORK OUT HOW HARSH MILITARIZED SOCIETIES ARE, THEN SO BE IT.
I'D RATHER BACK CHAPO OVER HILARY. Sounds silly and naïve, I know.
Anyhow those spirits from the Vril Gesselgeschaft and the Thule Society, they are with us still and there are (I hear) "off-world" or "underground" advisors who will help reveal these things to us if we so wish to have them revealed.
PEACE.

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

Bajadrone-2

Re: Blood Sacrifices Book

ElMello
Baja, Sir, you clearly know what you're talking about! Slightly off-topic here,.... I NEVER believed in extra-dimensional-entities or angels or suchlike... but when I see how we're headed as a species I've got to admit we've had some "helpers" guiding us. These helpers have their own agenda. I know for a FACT the reptilians (Alpha Draconis) and other "evolved entities" enhanced our DNA. This would have been great for us had we not been dumbed down spiritually. So... technologically speaking everything is hunky-dory BUT spiritually we may well be fucked Bro. PEACE