Black Jaguar White Tiger

NarcoBlondie
This post was updated on .
Someone tweeted this just curious is this true?
The "organization" Black Jaguar White Tiger in Mexico is the BIGGEST "rescue" fraud. The founder is a member of the Mexican cartel and steals cubs from their mothers. He also provides big cats to cartel members for protection. Do NOT support this cruel criminal.

Re: Black Jaguar White Tiger

NarcoBlondie
This post was updated on .
MX

Re: Black Jaguar White Tiger

MX
The owner is Eduardo Serio, an LA native. I haven't read/heard of anything about his ties with narcos. Just keep in mind that a lot of people in the animal rights space don't like him because they think his project is more of a breeding program and does not meet the standards of the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries. So far it seems like he's clear.

Re: Black Jaguar White Tiger

NarcoBlondie
Thanks MX

Re: Black Jaguar White Tiger

NarcoBlondie
Not enough info. Just very random is all.

Re: Black Jaguar White Tiger

ENDTHEWAR
Ive read rumors on rumors about this guy. I don't trust him personally. Narco flaunts a bag of cash for a cat thats gotta be hard to walk away from.

Re: Black Jaguar White Tiger

Kye0001
This post was updated on .
Hi these rumours have been floating since he started on YouTube.  There’s two sides to it...big cat rescues founder Carole Baskin goes after anyone who runs a ‘rescue’ differently to her (breeding of cubs and hands in care).  She’s a strange woman and had been acused of a lot of bad practices herself.  She is the one that’s been spreading rumours for a long time, she’s very vocal about him.

http://911animalabuse.com/black-jaguar-white-tiger/amp/

It’s really important to know that she slanders a lot of good people and sets PETA, animal rights on a lot of people.  I’ve seen it happen a lot and sometimes it’s founded...other times complete bs.  But I did read something a long time ago, a press article about his dad laundering money for a cartel.  I’ll try and find it.  Carole Baskin is the source though and she may talk to someone about it and what evidence she has if they can make her feel important enough to talk.

Here’s another article about him:
https://icarusinc.blog/2017/06/24/money-over-morals-colombias-conservation-failure/

Re: Black Jaguar White Tiger

Kye0001
This articles about his dad but I’d need help with the translation (I can only read the basics).  Both his dad and uncle were in jail.

http://www.nnc.mx/articulo/Nayarit/conoce-al-%C2%93fantasma%C2%94-tras-edicom/1389196154

Re: Black Jaguar White Tiger

Chava
Eduardo Felipe Moisés Salomón was identified in 2012 as the leader of Edicom, the firm linked to a criminal network that managed the virtual companies that injected resources into Monex purses from the PRI.

Mexico City (January 8, 2014) .- Due to an anonymous report from an alleged Edicom accountant (Buildings, Engineering, Constructions and Materials), the PGR learned that in June 2012, another company, Comercializadora y Distribuidora Suri, had sent 100 million pesos in cash to this business group, in an office of Insurgentes Sur 1449, Colonia Insurgentes Mixcoac.

The PGR searched the building on the morning of Wednesday, July 4, with dozens of Navy infantrymen and heavily armed Federal Police agents, as well as SAT and SEIDO officials.

They thought they were against an organization that laundered money to the drug trafficker.

The press knew about the search, but no details were leaked.

They secured 3 million 933 thousand 150 pesos, 150 euros and 8 thousand 250 dollars, money that together is equivalent to 4 million 44 thousand 721 pesos, as well as at least 16 computers that were first transferred to the Command Center of the PF, in Iztapalapa

Upon entering one of the offices, the sailors found Moses Solomon sitting at his desk.

"They are watering it," he told them, one official recalls.

Moisés took his phone and called a politician who was part of the campaign of Josefina Vázquez Mota, also a famous communicator and a character from the telecommunications industry. I was trying to reach the Attorney Marisela Morales.

The military with balaclavas (ski masks) and long weapons did not intimidate him and, on the contrary, he said in a warning tone that they were careful with what they were doing, recalls one of those present.

At the time of the operation, his daughter Rebeca Moisés Serio and Samantha Garza Tijerina were on the side of Calle Asturias number 50, in the same building, according to sources.

Eduardo Moisés was the first to be declared by the SEIDO, he did it as a witness, and the same day they questioned in the same quality Salvador Campillo Talavera, representative of Advertising and Creative Marketing PYMC, and a subject named Ricardo Tejeda Guerrero.

Also to Gloria Mireya Beltrán Árcega, general secretary in the State of Mexico of "Factor Ciudadano", a national political group registered before the Federal Electoral Institute.

The only ones interrogated by the SEIDO as indicted were Hugo Alberto Grande Lizárraga and Alberto Grande Vidaurre, the Suri and Edicom operators.

For the authorities, Moisés was the key man in the management of the companies, but his name did not appear in any of the constitutive acts or in any tax register.

"He was careful not to involve his identity with the business, even if the owners of the companies were his employees and drivers," says one official.

In the financial records, there was only one transfer from May 31, 2011 of Comercializadora y Distribuidora Suri related to his son Eduardo Moisés Serio, who had a socialite life in California alongside Hollywood actors.

Despite the size of the case, the washing (laundering) inquiry about Moses was dismantled in a matter of hours. On the morning of July 5, the authorities withdrew from the offices of Insurgentes Sur and released those who had the status of suspects.

A federal source said that days later, Moisés met with Marisela Morales and told him that the investigation "did not suit anyone."

"The 16 computers that the Federal Police took away disappeared, because they had the information of the money that Moisés handled for the Josefina campaign, everything Genaro García Luna had.

"There is also a booklet secured to Moisés with the names and bank accounts of the operators of the monies of the PRI campaigns, that the new administration has," he said.

According to official records, on October 6, 1993, the alleged head of the criminal network entered the Reclusorio Oriente, (a prison) accused of fraud, and remained behind bars until February 7, 1994, when he secured a bond.

Delgado, bald and of mature age, the main target of the federal authorities in the Edicom case has lived for many years in Huehuetoca, State of Mexico; He likes to spend seasons on the beach, play golf and live with his family.

He has managed to manage a very low profile.

On the day of the presidential election, he wrote on her Facebook wall: "If Josefina wins, we'll see each other at the Zócalo, if Peña Nieto wins, we'll see each other at the Angel and if El Peje (nickname for AMLO) wins, we'll see each other at the airport!"

They have spent 18 months of the search to Moses and the PGR has not even punished a tax fraud in this matter.