Big Names Fall

Nuttz

Re: Big Names Fall

Siskiyou_Kid
Big leaders have been following since the beginning of EPN's term. I think the first was the death of El Lazca.

He is beholden to the grupo atlacomulco and they have ordered him to clean up Mexico's foreign image by arresting prominent criminal leaders. They're primary focus is the privatization of Pemex and this requires foreign investment. They fear Mexico's image of lawlessness with hinder their pitch to multinational corporations.

They were fine with sharing the spoils with the cartels, but now the oligarchs want it all for themselves.

Re: Big Names Fall

ENDTHEWAR
Crazy how many are going down....I was wondering about tuta the other week and I do my daily BB check and he's captured...and then I check today and z42 is captured!

who's next?

Re: Big Names Fall

eljalisquillo
I am with you on this one, I strongly believe EPN is doing this to take heat off him. It amazes me that all these high ranking capos are going down so easily in such small amount of time.