Bexar lawman a victim of cartels?

Murcielago

Re: Bexar lawman a victim of cartels?

curioso
Well, I don't think it's likely that this murder has a direct connection to any cartels. I believe they all know better then to bring the kind of heat that murdering US law enforcement officers on US soil would bring.

Then again, they do like to use US gangs to do grunt work for them. Could be a dumbass gangbanger trying to make a name for himself not knowing that he will probably be killed for his stupidity.

Doesn't Bexar County include San Antonio? Shit, this could be anything.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Bexar lawman a victim of cartels?

drattler
This hit has all the earmarks of Mexican Gang types ,Drive by,assault weapon, multiple shots,several in the perp car,lone police victim, San Antonio?  Sure could be linked to Mex Narco , Mex Narcos are crazy, ICE agent? Guy at Falcon? If Mex Narcos had an ounce of sence there would never have been any drug war between Cartels,they are stupid,greedy,ignorant,low class criminals, with the Managment skills of a worm. You give them credit for thinking??

They didn't become multi billion dollar organizations by being stupid.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Bexar lawman a victim of cartels?

kylesam
you never know, he probably was corrupt, why else kill him esp the way they did. Cartels don't attack US law enforcement just for the heck of it, the cop probably rip them off or something.

Re: Bexar lawman a victim of cartels?

el Spaceio
it all comes down to why they shot him while on duty in police car verse off duty. i definately think it was an attack on symbol of the government
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!