Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

SRG

Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

SRG
According to information Zeta Journal this morning killed the lead singer of the group Explosion NorteƱa.

The media reported that the singer was murdered in the street in Playas de Rosarito, the morning of Thursday September first.
Early reports indicate that the murder occurred on the street and Michoacan Article 125 in the Constitution colony.

Eyewitnesses report that the victim managed to take away a long one of his attackers weapon, however during the struggle was killed. The place arrived municipal and ministerial officers who collect evidence of the crime.

DATA
In November 2006, Beto Cervantes and two other men were shot outside the offices of the group in the division Guaycura.
In November 2007, he was arrested in the restaurant Mariscos Godoy in the federal operation from which he escaped Raidel Lopez Uriarte "The Crutches", this being alleged operator Arellano Felix cartel.
Just a few days ago that the lead singer of the group had returned to the stage after a retreat for his arrest.

http://www.debate.com.mx/show/Asesinan-a-Beto-Cervantes-lider-de-Explosion-Nortena-20160901-0091.html

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

One of them was arrested on a yacht in Ensenada with crystal meth too, and some of Teo's people, back in maybe 2009.

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

Siskiyou_Kid
Hi 'J', I'm just curious how your writing is going. I'm always daydreaming about some kind of book, and life is so surreal now it just might happen. Of course, many of think our little corner is somehow interesting, and maybe it is, maybe it isn't.

I know that when I was a kid I was accused at times of telling tales when it was the truth.

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

Hey kid...I know the feeling, it still happens to me!

 will update you later, more developments.  Crazy, crazy stuff, ad of course only you know what i mean

PS..you should write the book.  I always encourage Buggs to write a book.. he was going to and I know it would be outstanding.  he is a good writer.

So is J

SRG

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

SRG
They tried to kill him before and he was arrested at Mariscos Godoy in a raid looking for El Muletas in 2007...

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

I am working on a screenplay for Chino, I want to get it developed, I have a few contacts. I can use some help on background and history, if you are interested.  There's a half dozen plus ideas I have about Tijuana, Sinaloa, etc etc, I did the Inge story...It's so frustrating to see these projects come out of Hollywood with no depth, realism, I have to try.

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

Correction to my post, it wasn't Beto Cervantes, or any of Explosion Nortena, it was 'Falcon De La Sierras', os Los Tucanes, detained in Ensenada, with a Teo lieutenant and a kilo of crystal.

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

Shot a singer from another lesser known group who sang for Los Akiles, at a Carls Jr. in TJ, retaliation for Beto....

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

I know what you mean about being disillusioned with Hollywood stories or productions that lack realism.

It's hard to be entertained unless it's a comedy.

My mom hated the program 'Weeds' because she took it too seriously. After I told her it was a comedy, it became one of her favorite shows.

I would love to work on anything with you, and it would be purely for the experience, with no expectations.

It's great that you have made some contacts, that sounds promising.

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

Yes, 'J' sent me part of his Inge story, and I envy his ability to add flesh and location to a story. I'm still stuck at 'just the facts'.

We have people coming from all over the country to our little valley [20,000 people on 600 square miles], which has heads spinning, but many of them are respectful and have money. Of course, there are the twenty-something cocky guys with their big 'grower' 4x4's who piss off anybody they meet, which is a poor way to introduce yourself, but even those guys are usually okay once they settle in and get their hands dirty. My kids have a game photographing license plate in the only grocery store in our town of 1,000 people. So far this summer they've seen nearly every state, including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as 3 Canadian provinces and Chihuahua, Jalisco, and Baja.

I have to admit that I'm fairly pleased about the incredible increase in value and quick sale for cash of irrigated farmland. Our recreational marijuana company [I own 1/3] wants to buy out my dad's interest in a ranch we run cows on that has a mile of 6" inch buried mainline pipe with rights from 1878 for 5 acre feet a day, and he wants 4 times what we paid for it 6 years ago. My partners couldn't believe we would sell it so cheap, but of course I have to promise him a silent share of the new business.

At the same time security has become a serious issue, and it could prove to be a major expense.

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

El Durazo
Halcon de la Sierra was arrested with Teo's people on a yacht in Ensenada with weapons & crystal. He was eventually killed in his home state of Chihuahua years later.
SRG

Another TJ singer named Christian Rojas was arrested on that boat too.. Dam the retaliation was quick TJ is super hot right now almost like Teo vs Inge days..
SRG

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

SRG
They found a human head in Zona Norte a few days ago and daily executions going on...

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

I know of Rojas, he sings for CJNG people in Tijuana, Los Grosseros and El JP.....I didn't know he was on that boat too.  I don't think it's like Teo and Inge, that was extreme violence, this is more of slight escalation in ongoing violence, 2008 and 2009 was unprecedented level of killing and savagery, we have seen this escalation before.

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

deelucky1
He  made someguy dissapear he did prison time for that .it was over a girl .the night before he got in a fight with some guys .he attented a party in rosarito explains why he was all scratched up when they found him .they wanted him to fix a corrido he refused .in the morning they went to pay him a lil visit.

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

El Nayaloense
Something fishy about this. Walking around in his boxers?....

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

deelucky1
Update it was betillos birthday two days before he died  he never made it home they did see him at the party in rosarito fighting they shot him at the party in rosarito they just dropped him off down the street .his friends left him and didn't do anything .

I'm not the brightest guy around but if he was in rosarito he had to be with his buddies el Grosero,Jp and El flaco and they made it seem like it was akiles and rana hit usually there's tons of people saying what they saw its pretty quiet !he got overthere somehow cause he lives in the other side of town I doubt he was sleepwalking!
SRG

Re: Beto Cervantes from Explosion Nortena killed in Rosarito

SRG
They left 3 dismembered bodies in TJ last night they hung one on a bridge but the body fell onto a car left a narco message I think it's getting close to teo vs Inge days... We just need a big balacera now
12