Betito killing in Reynosa

leChef
These people were also killed during the shootout with Beto Jr

The girl rumored to be his girlfriend and daughter of M28

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Le chef!
Yes I posted her foto on main page early in the day when I saw it.  They also claim she was married to Betito, making M28 Betito his FIL.

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Negro Torro
I'm pretty sure that isn't M-28s daughter her name is Michelle Blanco you can look her up on Facebook.. She is married to Steven who is El Toro's son. I've seen a picture posted of by Reynosa codigo rojo. He has a more narrow face compared to El Toro and Betito. The girl in the photo is Betito girlfriend Reynosa codigo rojo post a pic of them together awhile back.

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Negro Torro

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

yeah maybe.  but he has 2 or three daughters I have a foto of them together standing have you seen that?  I will look for it.  it seems far fetched but i thought i would throw it out there.  the girl in the foto doesn't look familar.

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Char
This post was updated on .
Chivis , Negro Torro

Steven is the brother of the now deceased Betito. Steven is not the son of Toro m-42. Both Betito and Steven are brothers their father is Beto m-43 blood brother of Toro. Toro is the uncle of Betito and Steven. Steven is in a relationship with Pelochas daughter.

Beto m-43 was killed in 2015 in Camargo, Tamps.

Toro was the former “35” or bodyguard of Gafe m-64. Gafe was powerful but another bad leader.

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Negro Torro
So does the death Betito mean that the local military is no longer siding with M-28?

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Best
Just a quick question about M-28/Pelochas, how did he gain such a position within Los Metros when he was a former Zeta? I know other former Zetas held high positions too but he actively fought against the Gulf Cartel with El Apache. Was he forgiven because he fought against (I'm assuming) Los Rojos in Matamoros?

Also, Char, do you have a full name for Beto/M-43?

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Negro Torro
He was L-98 right hand I believe.

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Char
BEst , Negro Torro

Beto m-43 I think his name is Humberto but not sure, again Beto m-43 is the brother of Toro.

Pelochas was never a Z people keep saying that his a Z I don't get where people come up with this stuff. Pelochas, Juanito 98, L-40 turned into Z40, Omar L42 turned into Z42, El Taliban L-50 turned into Z50, Beto Fave former plaza boss of Matamoros was L7, and so forth.

Z40, Omar Z42, El taliban stayed with Lazcano when the war against CDG started.

Juanito 98, Pelochas worked under Beto Fave L-7 plaza boss of Matamoros until his death and killed for supposedly being Z by Tony Tormenta but this was a lie just so the Cardenas under Tony Tormenta could fully control Matamoros. (el Plata)

Juanito 98 and Pelochas both where close to Gafe m-64 plus  friends with other Reynosa commanders so they started working for Los Metros most likely Comandante Samuel m-3 pardon or gave the green light for Pelochas and 98 to join los metros. Grupo L was created by El Karis who was a regional boss for CDG.

El karis and m3 where close friends along with Don Goyo m-2 brother of El Karis.

The reason why Juanito 98 was not killed back when El gringo was killed was because again El gringo executed metro 4. 98 did not directly work for Gringo but did support the war against Z40 in 2012. Gafe and 98 are compas.

Pakito and Erick el Mono right hand of 77, el simple, tachas, gafe, mellado, polimenso, hamburguesa, panochas m103, cleofas, choco, chiricuas, junior cortez, 98.. all united and killed el Gringo. El Gringo was big time almost like Sr. M3 but not that respected or liked by others. Sr. M3 was loved by everyone and another great strategist just like Lazcano, Mencho, etc

Sr. m3 was killed by R1 as we all know. All the houses that R1 and El Coss owned where destroyed burned down in Mier and Reynosa, by metro 4, pakito, and thos loyal to m3.

Again R1 big ego bit the hand that fed him his one of the main reasons why Z and CDG war started and killed the guy that backed him because Lazcano wanted the head of R1 if this would of happen no war.

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Negro Torro
Can you go more into detail about lazcano wanting R1s head. I always thought it was M3

M3 and Lazcano where cool with each other. Juan Reyes R-1 kidnapped El Concord a top Z boss and close to Mike z40.
R-1 held El Concord for days and ultimately killed him. Zetas found out Lazcano gave m3 an ultimatum to gave up R-1 or there will be war. The Zetas after due date waited a couple of days and then kidnapped people working for CDG halcones and estacas, the Z killed them. The next day around 500-600 trucks all with the logos xxxM3xxx in their windshields got together. M3 ordered for the Zetas to be killed those living in Reynosa.

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Char
M3 was the most loyal dog Sr. Osiel had. M3 until his death would give $$$$ to the Cardenas Guillén family. M3 was bigger than el Coss. M3 had the support of San Fernando,  Rio Bravo, ValleHermoso, Miguel Aleman, Camargo, Diaz Ordaz, and Mier. When m3 talked, everyone listened and fully supported him.

Gabi Sierra also from southern Tamps backed m3
100%

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

ToPHeR
Wasn't the rumor that it was actually Coss and x20 who took out m3?

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Negro Torro
What do you think of rumors of R1 living in Nuevo Leon?

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Best
Hey Char, firstly great info and we all really appreciate your input.

I think the reason people think Pelochas was with Los Zetas is because so much has been written about El Apache being with the Zetas and later being apprehended with Pelochas.

Also so much has been written about M-3 being responsible for the execution of El Concord and that R-1 was the one who killed him.
If what you are saying is true then it turns the whole series of events on its head.

Again, appreciate your information

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

@Char: It is my understanding that Grupo L was started in Nuevo Laredo around 2003, encompassing the local crime families Zetas/Cardenas worked with there. L-2 Mario Alberto Flores Soto AKA El Meme Flores AKA El Cero Dos AKA El Comandante Chacas was the leader of that group before Karis. Also, Karis was actually R-9 before becoming L-9.

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

The reason for the Pelochas Z rumor was that he was apprehended together with Apache (L-8) in the US. Apache was on a killing spree supported by the Zetas after his brother Beto Fave got wacked by los Escorpiones. I dunno if you remember, but there was a truck full of dead Lobos left on the highway around that time by the Escorpiones, and the bodies were marked with Z. The remnants of Grupo L got split among the warring cartels, I guess, depending on their location at the time of the split.

Perhaps one of the reasons M3 was popular could be that he incorporated a lot of these fallouts into his organization. Mellado, Tachas, Simple, Pelochas, Polimenso, L98...

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

Another image appeared on Valor.

It is confirmed that this Saturday Humberto Loza Méndez alias "El Betito" was killed with his girlfriend and two escorts. He was the nephew of Commander "Toro" Juan Manuel Loza Salinas. Betito and his uncle were American citizens.

Re: Betito killing in Reynosa

La Plata
Char, speaking of Gabi Sierra whatever happened to his son Flacco or Flako Sierra?  If I remember correctly he supported La Sheyla and Los Dragones in their war against El Chive and Los Fresitas for control of the Sur.
AKA El Plata
12