Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

El Dos Letras gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Since the beginning of 2013 there has been a surge of violent acts in Northern Sinaloa, many with narcomantas claiming responsibility signed by the enigmatic Dos Letras for La Mochomera.

Yesterday 3 men were gunned down by the Marina as they conducted sweeps in Guasave, Ahome, and Sinaloa municipalities.

Outside Estacion Naranjo, in Sinaloa Municipality, the 3 men were killed as they attacked a Marina patrol. One of them has been identified as Isidro Gastélum Luque, who went by the monicker Dos Letras, while another has been identified as El Pecas, and could be important Mazatleco commander Jesús Miguel Pacheco Samaniego.

http://www.debate.com.mx/eldebate/noticias/default.asp?IdArt=14700270&IdCat=6098&sl=4
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/07/who-are-los-mazatlecos.html

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Siskiyou_Kid
Another man killed during armed forces operations has been identified as Juan Carlos Camargo Rosas.  "El Güero Jaleas".

Earlier, Martin Apodaca "El 32" was identified as the 3rd man killed outside Estacion Naranjo. He supposedly replaced Juan Pablo Osuna, "El 100", as a Mazatleco commander, after he was killed in a 2012 ambush that killed 7 police at Tetamboca.

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Handsome_devil
Those are huge hits! How far below the command are they from Chapito Isidro ?

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Siskiyou_Kid
Well, Chuy Gonzalez is usually thought to be in charge of Sinaloa municipality, so I would think these guys are right below him.

When Hector Beltran met with a group of 50-100 Mazatlecos while they were packing about a ton of coke, it was a ranch belonging to Chuy Gonzalez.

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

El Plata
Wow, this is huge huge news. I assume this will make the main board. Has anyone ever seen a pic of El Dos Letras? Is it me or is the government really going after Los Mazatlecos? You have to admit Los Mazatlecos is the only group that is always willing to fight the military. It seems like they seek out military forces to ambush.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Rio Doce is reporting that in addition to the 4 members of the "Guasave Cartel" which were reported killed yesterday, 8 more members have been killed by the marina around El Garbanzo, in Sinaloa municipality.

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Handsome_devil
I guess it's the BLO turn experience some losses.  What's the latest with "El Cholo Ivan" ?  Who is he taking orders from now for control of the north of Sinaloa for CDS?

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

1966tinman
El " Pecas " had been captured a few years ago by the Feds and incarcerated . I was not sure  that he was released . I was thinking if the authorities  are not confusing him with  Jose" Guero " Saba another top member of the Mazatlecos who was in charge of a hit squad operating on the Pacific coast up to Cabo.

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Siskiyou_Kid
Are you sure you're not thinking of Carlos Fernando Romero Bakir, or Geovany and Marcos Lizarraga Ontiveros?

After the capture of El 120 he gave the state police information that led them to target El Pecas and his crew in Los Mochis, but I never heard he was locked up by the feds. Not since the 2011 arrest of El 120.

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

I haven't heard anything about Cholo Ivan since the flyers with his face were dropped over Culiacan, and when he complained that the army wasn't doing enough to get Chapito Isidro.

However, today the authorities identified 7 of the 8 men killed by the marina in the mountains of Sinaloa de Leyva in the ravines about 10 kilometers above Ranchito de los Llanes.

They have been identified as: Felipe Sánchez López, 42 old; Misael Quintero Fuentes, 30; Arturo Galaviz González, 22, all three lived in Estación Naranjo, also, Jorge Luis Castro Medina, 36 years old,who lived in Álamos Country; José Rodrigo Gámez Arce, 29 from Loma de Los Gámez, Sinaloa de Leyva; José Antonio Ayala Medina, 46 years old, from Estación Bamoa; and Jesús Otoniel Rivera Cardenas, 24.

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Looks like JT coming back for the throne.probly payback for killing sergio torres felix brother joel old debts catch up.el mayo zambada /sergio torres felix i forgot they never seen each other

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

El Plata wrote
Wow, this is huge huge news. I assume this will make the main board. Has anyone ever seen a pic of El Dos Letras? Is it me or is the government really going after Los Mazatlecos? You have to admit Los Mazatlecos is the only group that is always willing to fight the military. It seems like they seek out military forces to ambush.

maybe cholo ivans letter to peña nieto blaming gurrola really made an impact in culiacan .or maybe evryone in the gob is on mayos payroll i can just imagine those nice suitcases got a little heavier after chapos arrest

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Siskiyou_Kid wrote
Well, Chuy Gonzalez is usually thought to be in charge of Sinaloa municipality, so I would think these guys are right below him. When Hector Beltran met with a group of 50-100 Mazatlecos while they were packing about a ton of coke, it was a ranch belonging to Chuy Gonzalez.
chuy gonzalez is chapo isidros right hand man he controls ahome his brother nacho is below him both from batamonte .el cien was chief of sicarios in ahome his compadre was el pekas how does el 32 take over kind of weird
TRC

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

TRC
Maybe we shouldn't take this little bit of info and blow it out of perspective. I remember from 07 through 11 the Juarez Cartel took hits like this almost weekly for years and years. This crew is for real and are some of the best tactical guerrilla warfare experts in Mexico. Chapo's boy shivered to think about going for them. Chapo Isidro is low key. Looking at Dos Letres acts, I wonder if he hadn't gone a little rouge and had to pay. it could be a smoke and mirrors "to wipe out the cartel" and everything goes on as usual. I just don't trust the propaganda the government puts out. Another thing, how can it be that every corner of anything having to do with Mexico is corrupt except the "Marines"? I just can't swallow that because I don't trust any of them. A 2 day pop gun attack, a hand full arrested, a hand full dead doesn't end a 1000/2000 strong cartel. They have a lot of the most futile pot and opium country in Mexico. They have been rolling for years and years. These boys focused on drug production and sales, and protecting their turf and assets. So far, this was just a stumped toe, nothing more.

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Siskiyou_Kid
You're right that this may not be the fatal blow to the Guasave Cartel, the really big hit was when Nacho Gonzalez was taken down in December.

However, these guys are even lower on the pole than what's left of CDJ. They don't even have a plaza to charge people for crossing, so while CDG and CAF still have a presence in important border crossings, Chapo Isidro has his Monterrey to Houston pipeline, with a little pot and heroin coming out of Sinaloa, and maybe a few kilos of coke and meth tosses his way by Hector, but these guys back in Sinaloa are a joke.

CDJ and CAF may limp on with fees they charge for their plaza, and maybe even more from narcomenudeo in these massive border cities, but the BLO is fighting for Guerrero, fighting for DF, and picking crumbs up in NL and Sonora.

I think that these guys on the ground in Sinaloa were used to working for the crew that were the masters of paying off the army, paying off the government, owning the state and municipal police, and they are really left with nothing but murder, kidnapping, and extortion now that their power has dried up.

There was some speculation after Chapo's capture that the tide was turning, but it was not to be...........................

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

deelucky1
How come they dont go up choix to adelmos nuñez ranch while their cleaning up culiacan!

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Siskiyou_Kid
I don't know. Maybe the lemur jumped again.

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

deelucky1 wrote
How come they dont go up choix to adelmos nuñez ranch while their cleaning up culiacan!

maybe they can catch el mayo while his sicarios are singing for hes a jolly good fellow !!!!

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

Maddy
JMB

Re: Beltrán Leyva commanders El Dos Letras and El Pecas gunned downed by the Marina in Sinaloa

JMB
In the world of illicit sales, nothing is as it seems, and no one is who you think they are.

The people who really run things are quietly operating behind the scene never calling attention to themselves.
12