Baltazar Diaz

el Jesse James
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1991-03-28-mn-1429-story.html

"Mentor and financier" of MAFG? Ive always seen Diaz listed as helping Guero & Chapo & Mayo found CdS? And certainly Guero wouldnt wanna work with the coworker of the piece of mierda that was ultimately responsible for his familys' deaths..?? I know things were different back then, a lot more organized I reckon is the correct term, ie all the plazas basically working together... but still.. you kill any member a my family, Im going Ondeado on your culo and everyone close to you!

Re: Baltazar Diaz

El_Bujo
I remember reading that Baltazar was the first real boss of Culiacan and a very close partner to Mayo. Other than that, not sure who mentored who but numerous times I’ve read that Mayo and Balta were extremely close.

Thank you BTW for your latest addition to the photos thread.

Re: Baltazar Diaz

Chubby214
What happened to him? Article says he was arrested, can’t find anything about his death

Re: Baltazar Diaz

elrojo
This post was updated on .
He was killed in a shootout in Mexico City. After a supposed meeting with public officials but was betrayed and gunned down.
He was in charge of culiacan, and at the time of being killed mayo zambada was already moving weight to sinaloan traffickers along with el Baltazar Diaz. Rumored to have been a mentor to mayo.
Baltazar Diaz’s son, Javier Diaz was a son in law of zambada.
That’s was their blood alliance