BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

THE LITTLE LADY TRADED A STRIP SHOW, LAP DANCE, TABLE DANCE ETC FOR FREEDOM FOR HER BOYFRIEND AND HERSELF, ARRESTED FOR DRUGS.  18 OF TJs FINEST ARE "SUSPENDED"

ZETA JUST DID AN ARTICLE OF THE CORRUPTION AND MORAL DECAY OF TJ POLICE.
DAMN GUYS IF ITS NOT ONE THING IS ANOTHER..THOUGH I MUST SAY ONE GOOD APPLE EXISTS IN THE DEPARTMENT AND HE CAME FORTH...I HESISTATED WITH THE VIDEO BUT THOUGHT IT NECESSARY SO YOU CAN SEE AND HEAR THE COPS BEHAVIOR.

http://www.el-mexicano.com.mx/video/noticias/22/policiaca/2011/05/23/647/policias-hacen-de-oficina-un-table-dance.aspx

EL MEXICANO-SOURCE

Re: BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

kylesam
I heard it was the other way around. That she offered a lap dance in exchange for freedom jajaja...and I don't think you should of posted the video a lot of perverts on BB jaja...

Re: BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

JAJAJAJAJA  yeah and I knew the pervert bamed Kylesam would lead the pack...(JK)

Re: BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

curioso
Buela.....as always GOOD WORK!!

But seriously, she doesn't look like she is being forced to do anything, she actually looks like she's enjoying herself.

And the cops, well, if they are married shame on them, if they're not   hahaha
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

kylesam
you got that right Buela jajajajajaja (jk) but the all the cops got fired. They are finished. Now the prosecutor is trying to file charges against them but I really don 't know if he can since it really doesn't look like she's been forced.

Re: BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

DURANGO1
Good work buela, once i get home the wife will be happy  jk but what level of corruption to get away with it. im sure that happens everywhere throughout mx. In Dgo one time there was an illegal dancer or so the police said gave them a similar lapdance and they left.

Re: BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

ArmChairIntellect
Great post Buela, made me laugh.

Re: BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

Tamaulipas

Re: BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

A.C.I.  It did make me laugh too thinking of the stupidos having to "splain" what happened at the office

KS...I think you are correct they are fired.

Durango...jajaja

@ seriously...seriously back at ya.  this is not old news and is all over TJ.

I do not think this girl is an innocent th I think she did not intend to go as far as she did.  I wonder how her Buelita and parents are feeling.  Stupid puta didn't she look for cameras?  Jeeze.  and them taking the mask off of Sr. Lapdance was classic.

why i put this out there is for a greater reason.  Extortion of prisoners in TJ jails is rampant and that is why they are trying to prosecute the officers.  They maybe able to, but it will be difficult.  Women report to human rights groups that they are forced to do sexual acts, not only for freedom just because they are there.

anyway it is what it is...I was afraid a BORN AGAIN would be all over my butt for posting this. I was going to post a disclaimer for those people but why?  I mean dismembered bodies and decapitated heads are ok, and this not?  But those folks are on mainboard, which is one of the reasons I prefer forum.

Re: BUSTED FOR DRUGS IN TJ WOMAN FREED AFTER COPS ASK FOR AND GET A STRIP SHOW...YES HERE IS THE VIDEO :-(

Havana
Maybe her parents and abuelita think that she was pretty dern fortunate that a bunch of pervs were on duty that evening and weren't too busy to enjoy the show.  Hopeless, hopeless.The good behavior for law enforcement keeps getting lowered and lowered more.