BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

DD
Sunday, March 10, 2013

During the armed struggle were reported narcobloqueos granadazos and main avenues in the city.

It also reported a block of at least 30 vehicles on the blvd Hidalgo with armed people inside, along with stars 'ponchallantas'.

In the confrontation were reported acronym placarded vehicles with Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas.

So far everything is presumed to start with a confrontation between these criminal gangs. Later security forces arrived to bump habríasn offenders.

Among the attacks was recorded grenade explosion outside a circus that is installed in the city, which are mentioned injured animals.

The places where heavy fighting is concentrated zone Vista Hermosa and La Cima.

The video is in the dark so you can't see much except gun flashes but the sound is there.

http://www.eldiariodecoahuila.com.mx/notas/2013/3/10/reportan-balacera-granadazos-narcobloqueos-reynosa-tamaulipas-347528.asp

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

Convoy de 20 Camiones y coches x Col. Aztlan rumbo a 2da rotonda decía M3 y demás 10:38 PSDR
y cuerpos en bulevar Hidalgo

Área de SDR camioneta con 4 cuerpos, dos jóvenes y dos muchachas encapuchados y con Arsenal
4 dead bodies

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

Nutcase
Sounds like a war going on right now to me...
Seeing is believing

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

SRG

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

SRG
Whats up with all these Sicarias??  Its def a war we should start hearing rumors about bosses being killed anytime now...

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

1992dude
So it looks like Zetas are hitting the CDG 2nd strongest stronghold. Interesting.

If y'all know how to read in Spanish I highly recommend joining the ValorPorTamaulipas page. It's very informative in what's happening in Tamaulipas and has a lot of great insight and opinions.

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

agreed...but this is an English blog..:)
we appeal to English readers

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

1992dude
Touche. By the way Chivis, I sent you a PM!

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

where to?  from your reg email?  did not get..i will ck again...

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

1992dude
Well I clicked on your profile and it says it sent a message to your email?

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

Lala
Hello everybody, I just registered to post in this thread. I have friends in Reynosa and have been following the balacera through twitter and also valor por Tamaulipas, saw mentioned there by different people that this was CDG vs CDG, a hunt for Mike Villarreal "el gringo", what do you guys think? did he switch sides, power struggle within the group? I also thought a zetas incursion when it all started but then all the info was only about CDG or M3 marked trucks and my friends also said it seemed to be just CDGs.

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

1992dude
Really? I was reading VxT and supposedly a convoy of 9 truck is leaving Vallehermoso and headed to Reynosa for backup.

So the CDG is still fighting amongst each other? I don't doubt it though. It's really hard for Zetas to step into Reynosa so the claim that it's CDG vs CDG isn't farfetched.

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

Lala
I just saw the report about Vallehermoso, and another one about CDG reinforcements going to Reynosa from Matamoros...this looks really ugly

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

1992dude
Agreed. Man oh man the CDG members are hella retarded. They see that their ass is getting kicked by Marines/Zetas and they till fight amongst each other. No wonder they're just a former shadow of themselves.

Also, can't they get over the death of Metro-3? Still marking their trucks in honor of that scumbag. :/

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

Lala
pfff what do you expect, sicarios are not known for their brains :P. I just hope they haven't killed or injuried many innocents in their stupid madness, they could have gone down to the desert and kick the shit out of each other there where they can just harm some nopales!

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

1992dude
Asshole are to scared to fight one on one. They'd rather fight in densely populated places so the army can refrain from using grenades/grenade launchers/etc.

Also, supposedly 2 innocent dead. Effin sad :( RIP to them.

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

just reported that many new vehicles were taken from SIX dealerships!

they are talking about 30-40 dead..saying many bodies taken by "armed civilians"

NEW:

reinforcements of CDG on the way to Reynosa from Matamoros

covoy of 10 from valle Hermosa
reports of animals and people injured/killed at the circus...lion reported on the loose but not confirmed

reports from all cities in tamps of balaceras convoys etc....very, very hot and no end in sight most likely red day tomorrow as well....

good night BB people...

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

Lala
DEP :(

There is this post in VxT that I think it would be interesting to translate because it gives good insight of what has happened tonight in Reynosa...but I suck at translating and wouldn't want to end posting some crappy text that doesn't reflect well what the original is saying, maybe you or Chivis or someone would want to do it? TIA

"La siutación de hoy fue por el conflicto interno por el líderazgo de la facción del CDG de Reynosa, esta situación se viene gestando desde hace tiempo y aumento de nivel cuando ejecutaron al M4. luego los problemas que tuvieron con el comandante Cortez, y ahora al parecer indicaban al comandante Gringo. Y problemas que hubo con las facciones de Reynosa con los de Ribereña.

Del Circo, hubo agresión, algunos reportaron granada, otros personas heridas, la situación no queda muy clara todavia de saldos o cuantas personas resultaron heridas. Desconozco si es verdad que un tigre haya escapado, los que estuvieron ahí no mencionan que se haya escapado ningún tigre.

Mañana será día rojo para Reynosa, hubo gente inocente afectada.

Creo nos sentimos en muchos sentidos como en el 2010, cuando las autoridades federales dejaban a los criminales enfrentarse y salían luego de media hora, para "controlar" la situación. Aunque en este caso no se que tanto pudieran maniobrar, con la magnitud de los enfrentamientos, y más por ser conflictos internos. Igual una vez más queda expuesto lo mismo en Reynosa, como en el Penal de Nuevo Laredo con la ejecución de los 5 delincuentes, que los que controlan lo que sucede en nuestro estado son los delincuentes y no el gobierno."

Re: BREAKING NEWS WITH VIDEO; 7:30 PM Reported shooting, and narcobloqueos and grenades in Reynosa, Tamaulipas

Lala
oops forget it, just saw the article by Valor, thanks for the good job keeping people outside of Mexico informed of the mess going on down here

[...]

The situation of today was because of the internal conflict for the leadership of a faction of CDG from Reynosa, this situation comes from a while ago and exploded when M4 was executed. . then of the problems that they had with Commander Cortez, and today it looks like problems with Gringo. and the a problems that happened between Reynosa factions against Riberena factions.

a the Circus there was aggression, some reported grenades, more people hurt, the situation isn't clear on how many "saldos" or how many people resulted injured..not sure if a tiger escaped, people that were there don't mention a tiger escaped.

tomorrow will be red day for reynosa, innocent people wre affected.

I think we are in many ways like in 2010, when the authorities let the criminals fights and the came out half an hour later, to "control" the situation.   Although in this case i dont know how much they could manuveur, with the magnitude of confrontations,  and more because their internal conflicts.  Just once more exposes the same in Reynosa,  like the execution of 5 delinquents in the nuevo laredo jail, those who control what happens in the state are the delinquents not the government

Not my best translation but its something.

1234