BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

DD

Saltillo, Coahuila de Zaragoza, March 8, 2013

Five bodies found in Coahuila, three were hung from a bridge with a narcomensaje and two lying on the floor, the five bodies were wrapped in white sheets, are male. They did not carry any identification.

The bodies were found at 06:00 this morning in the peripheral Luis Echeverria Alvarez, off Golden Valley Bridge. According to local press arrived to place elements of policing, Creditable, Municipal and Research and PGJE staff to start with the pertinent investigations

The place had a message, unknown contents.

The message that was hung was removed by municipal police in Saltillo

The five bodies were blindfolded and presented as mummies and all were covered only by bands that were placed throughout your body.

Police from law and the army cordoned off the place where the gruesome discovery was made this morning in the capital of Coahuila.

At least two of the three bodies had their faces covered with duct tape and the other two with only with bands placed around his body from head to toe.

Sources;
El Diario de Coahuilla
Sin Embargo

Re: BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

Pinchegringo
Thanks for the story DD.  Just imagine the horror of seeing these bodies while en route to work.  Have to hand it to the Mexican populace, they've handled the emotional side of this with great ease.  Had that happened here in the US, the rubber neckers would break their necks trying to get a look.

You think they've become desensitized?  I would think so.

Re: BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

Re: BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

  chivis here is another photo if you want it

Re: BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

NARCOREPORTER
Picture of one of the men who was hung from bridge

Re: BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

NARCOREPORTER

Re: BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

I made a video of the photos it is on mainboard I have not put it on youtube yet.  in it I linked the two mummy killings together of December and march

Re: BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

curioso
One of the things I really worry about is having my little ones see something like this while driving through town. Every time we pass one of the bridges I think about it.
As for the comment about whether people have become desensitized.....the answer is a definite yes.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

ToPHeR
No info on the manta?

Re: BODIES HANGING FROM BRIDGE IN SALTILLO

that is why I say no to taking kids into places of known violence in Mexico.  It is not the safety as statistics say they will be safe, it is what they may inadvertently see.