BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Tacuache
@durrr. Just look up Tubutama in the search.  You'll get plenty of reading material.

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

pilot
Pariente wrote
I've always understood that it was GN in Sonora that were ambushed in Sonora and the Castro brothers died in completely different situations. Pocho Antrax was never GN in Sonora, his brother shot himself and he later did the same. It was R5's people that took that hit in Tubutama, who has more insight?
there wasn't only r5 people, from r5 it was only 9 persons, the other was from alfredo salazar, and who shot himself was el 01 from salazar; from pocho and cris, pocho die when he was escaping from the military that put a checkpoint, he didn't stop and he have a car accident, then cris who was never an anthrax have depression for that and shot himself

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

durrr
but pocho antrax didn't just off himself outta nowhere like his brother did right?  I was under the impression that he did it after his convoy got ambushed by BLO sicarios and he saw no way out. as in he would rather die than be captured by the enemy.

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Tijuano wrote
Never heard of the term "Coke nail"? A guy I used to work with always had a small bag with coke on his jacket, when he "needed a hit" he would get his hand inside his jacket and put a finger to his nose, the guy got fired after he began doing it in front of clients.

I guess i wasnt thinking outside the box i remember now the good old 2 finger sniffer wasnt there a video a guy called el cumbias plaza boss who showed up in a fleet of cars they come up to this y intersection they stop traffic then he starts sniffing with his two fingers after that his sicarios decide to dig in then they get to work and start shooting up a house

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Cuidado
Good point, ya that guy was just grabbing chunks and snorting with his fingers in the Creel CDS home invasion video. Whoever asked about Pancho Antrax..Pancho was killed playing soccer in Culiacan. Nobody really knows for sure who killed him but everyone thinks it was Los Mazatlecos. They ran on the field with cuernos told everyone to get down, ran up to Pancho and executed him. They shot the coach dead too..not sure why.

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

durrr
Banned User
I was asking about Pocho Antrax not Poncho Arce

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

His trainer who actually got shot also was his bodyguard right handman of arce Cris was never an antrax it was just a major trajedy for the family to loose 2 sons

Oh well u said Poncho the second time you mentioned his name not pocho. Wooopz

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

durrr
Banned User
my bad... I knew about the PAncho Arce soccer assassination that was crazy shit too Sinaloa heated right up the weekend that happened I remember... but what I wanted to know more about was the ambushed in which Pocho Antrax supposedly took his own life, because his convo got overrun by BLO...

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

pilot
like I said in previous posts, the one who shot himself in tubutama was not el pocho anthrax, it was el 01 from salazares

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Virus76
El chango I el real as son dos  personas diferente

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

El_Bujo
@virus76 please don’t necro old threads..

This was from over 4 years and 6 months ago...

First time I’ve ever seen a resurrection like this on bbforums!