BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Well deserved.  I have seen your post referred to multiple times.

He may be the most underrated narco in Mexico.  He is very smart, cunning and loyal.  a rare mix.  I always say, if quiet prevails, and a group is out of the news with few dead bodies being  attributing to them, then they are doing just fine, hitting their stride.  and he seems to cruise along in that manner.  Zetas, no matter what comments on blogs say, seem to be doing likewise at this time.

What happened to Mochomo?  I can find nothing.  He was supposed to be released last Oct.

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

crazycartels
when he gets super big his not even going to want culiacan.

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

So what happen with the conflict that was rumored going on between la mochomera vs  los mazatlecos a year ago and el pinche rata extorsionista del carasco

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Siskiyou_Kid
Carrasco was working for Chapo and el Dos Letras was Chuy Gonzalez. He got Carrasco transferred to Culiacan and he got quiet after the army got his brother.

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

deelucky1
Carrascos name came up recently murdering and extorting people in ahome and being protected i remember reading somthing about carasco was giving information to el oso and el pinguino about the BLO

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Hope this isnt too off topic but does anyone know why they call el chango de los antrax el  dedos blancos

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

durrr
dos letras got killed right? he was behind that whole mochemera stuff?

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

aguiniga12
El de los dedos blancos if i'm not mistaken is Pancho Arce's brother.

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

pilot
they don't call changuito el de los dedos blancos, thats el traka

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Que ondon aguinagua ya se extañaba ese acordion  por aki en bb now I'm really confused maybe if someone can say what do they mean by el dos dedos blancos Para aver aken le keda el saco

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Tijuano
Dedos blancos or white fingers cause he´s always high on coke, or so I was told...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

deelucky1
La espiradora would be my guess on someone who does to much thats a first i never heard of that one i heard el dedos de oro los incomparables de tijuana plus i never seen nobody sniff with their fingers you got me on that one.and if theres somebody they call choclate fingers i dont want to know!

Never heard of the term "Coke nail"? A guy I used to work with always had a small bag with coke on his jacket, when he "needed a hit" he would get his hand inside his jacket and put a finger to his nose, the guy got fired after he began doing it in front of clients.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

hey siskiyou kid! can you  or anyone else confirm for me that el dos letras or, according to you, chuy Gonzalez, is dead or not? i was just interested to know because of all that "La Mochomera" stuff popping up a few months ago.

Chuy Gonzalez is still in Batamote, although the dumping of bodies with "La Mochomera" mantas seems to have stopped, especially since the arrest of Nacho Gonzalez.

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

durrr
Banned User
 another question that i have that im sure alot of people "in the know" on this forum would know the details of is those anthrax guys that died around 2009 or 2010,  I believe they were the brothers Redelio Castro aka "Pocho Antrax" and his brother I think his name was Chris Castro? and I believe that one of them was suffering from depression and committed suicide,  and the other one which I THINK was Redelio also committed suicide after his convoy was ambushed by a BLO cell most likely headed by the one and only Chapo Isidro... I was just reading up on all of the antrax sicarios and those 2 really peaked my interest... and correct me if im wrong but wasn't the BLO ambush where poncho antrax blew his brains out at the infamous Battle of Tubutama?  someone please fill me in if im completely off base with my comments, cause if im wrong id really like to hear the real story from someone "in the know". dee lucky and siskiyou and  I think it's PERRONEGRO come to mind when talking about people in the know. thanks guys!

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

P@RR@ND3RO
Heres another one for you the castro brothers were nephews of the infamous gunner "coquio castro".
DuR@Ng0

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Pariente
P@rr@nd3ro,
How are the Castro bros related to Cheyo Imperial?
Saludos,
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: BLO and Chapo Isidro after Chapo

Pariente
I've always understood that it was GN in Sonora that were ambushed in Sonora and the Castro brothers died in completely different situations. Pocho Antrax was never GN in Sonora, his brother shot himself and he later did the same. It was R5's people that took that hit in Tubutama, who has more insight?
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "
123