BB forum starting to suck:

Murcielago

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

El Regio
It got old posting on here and then having kids come and make childish comments adding nothing to the discussion.

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

El Regio
See what I was referring to?

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

roffasouth
I have seen alot posts of u el regio and ur the worse of them all. no one (except swanka) is a true cdg cheerleader here. ur just trolling people.

this forum is going to suck because these idiots think they can change mexico with  topics like ''A MESSAGE TO EL CHAPO"" or MEXICO IS DOOMED. go outside, go to mexico and go do something about it if u really want to change something. stop talking shit here, its not going to change mexico. lets just talk about the situations about tamps/ciduad juarez and cartels etc. Buela's news posts are nice aswell. thats way more better and interesting.

where is CDG these days? i wanna know whats happening in nuevo laredo

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

El Regio
Oh I'm the worst of them all? lol ok roffa...

FYI this is an internet message board, it is meant for people to come here and talk/discuss the situation in Mexico. I don't know why it bothers you that people come in here and have discussions, I don't think anyone believes they will change Mexico by posting on this website. Mexico cannot be changed and nothing can be done by anyone other than the Mexican people, it is up to them to change and better their country. In the meantime we will put in our 2 cents, like it or not.

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

Capjim

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

El Regio
Capjim are your feathers still ruffled because Buela clowned you?

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

curioso
See above for reasons why this forum is starting to suck..........

Trolls....and people that do not know when to ignore them.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

roffasouth
well thats my point, if someone says that the gulf cartel is ok or something or interested in people like CDG, then u  guys show up and start trolling people and calling cartels a cancer etc. i dont mind if u guys discuss in your own topics,(well the ''message to el chapo'' was useless imo) but dont bother us ok? we are more interested about the situations between cartels/army, then  ''MEXICO IS DOOMED"" shit. mexico is already fucked since Calderon showed up, thats old news.

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

Pay him no mind or mention...he is the captain/swanka

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

Capjim

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

ArmChairIntellect
I remember reading posts where El Torro and Rise were talking about Tormenta, those days were awesome.  Those were the reasons I loved this forum.  I find it harder and harder to even look here.  Kyle is gone Rise is gone CC, CDG, tons of great posters.... gone.  It starting to feel like those ghost town on the border.  Regio, you used to be not so bad what happened to you.....  Murcielago you used to add a ton man, what happened to this place?  Regio, I mean you never added anything before but at least you didn't annoy people like you do now.  CDG comes around and the forum was becoming cool again, lamanonegra, DURANGO1 joined the conversation.  Are you gonna run them off too.  Sad, because all the cool people are leaving again.  So there you go, don't really know how much longer I will be here.  They say you should never shit where you eat, this is a fine example of why......

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

Bones
I still like the forum here. Its a small forum, so everybody knows everybody more or less. I know where ppl stand on issues. I wish there were more posts, and more unique viewpoints. I get really bored of the "fuck the narco scum, they all should die" posts. Ya we get it - narcos are bad people. But other than that, I have no complaints

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

El Regio
Why do you call me out? The only reason I began responding was because I grew sick and tired of all the cheerleading and cock sucking that Swanka and others were doing to CDG and painting him/them to be some group sent by God to exterminate all evil. When I posted the reality about this group, it offended his girlfriends who in return began attacking me.
I was then accused of being a Zeta or Zeta supporter, which I am certainly not. Like I said before I despise all groups equally, but I will not allow lies to go unchallenged. Sorry if that offends anyone.

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

El Regio
How was she being rude? All she said was ignore him, that's it.
Are you really that sensitive?

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

ArmChairIntellect
You are all part of the problem......

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

El Profe

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

El Profe
Kab

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

Kab
ArmChairIntellect wrote
[...]
What armchairintellect said, it's getting boring and annoying in here that I rarely check out the forums now.  Also, regio is the worst at the moment trolling away interesting posters.  I haven't seen CDG nor lamanonegra post here in a while. =/

Re: BB forum starting to suck:

Belen
I called Chivo out before because his posts are repetitive and although I admire his passion, he's not discussing anything. Writing "Death to all Vermin and Cartel Scum" in every one of his posts are, quite frankly, annoying. He sometimes brings new information to the table but he doesn't add anything to the discussion. Do you understand what I am saying? I don't know if I explained myself correctly...

El Regio, I called you out because I have been reading BB for about 9 months now. I really enjoyed reading your comments on the Main Page and your posts in the Forum. You have definitely contributed a lot. The past couple of months, you have allowed yourself to be sucked in to immature and childish behavior with other users. I mean, just look at what you wrote in your signature line. I was/am just disappointed because I learned a lot of information from you.

And I'm not blaming you, El Regio, for ruining the forum, but the constant bickering back and forth and name calling probably has, and you have definitely been contributing to that.

12345