Quantcast

BB Introduction

buggs
Administrator
This is what we will use for the intro for all BB videos

Borderland Beat

Re: BB Introduction

loks1987
And just like that banned good jobs buggs
AJ

Re: BB Introduction

AJ

Nice
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: BB Introduction

@Buggs.  Great Idea.  Great Work.

I would guess that many of our readers don't even know that in the far right column on this page there is a section listing Borderland Beat videos on YouTube.

Re: BB Introduction

buggs
Sorry guys, I had to ban Joran2  for trolling. This video intro was given to me to use on videos by someone who wanted to contribute. I told him I have issues with branding pictures or videos, but since it's real short intro at the beginning and not intrusive, I would use it on BB youtube videos. I posted it here to get constructive feedback, but I got shit from Joran2  and he decided to troll at heart content. I am sure he will try to come back in another life, they always do.

Sorry for anyone who had to read the shit!
Borderland Beat

Re: BB Introduction

I just pressed the imaginary like button!

Re: BB Introduction

Hey Julio, where have you been?

You're one of the old school BB posters, so I was concerned about your hiatus.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! How are you?
AJ

Re: BB Introduction

AJ

@ Siskiyou,

I'm doing good kid. I've been very busy for the holidays but I'm still here. I will try to post more often now that things have calmed down a lil'. Happy New Year to you and your family too. Here is a late X-Mas video for you. DD or Chivis will probably delete it but (Oh Well).

Be Good (Santa is watching)

CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: BB Introduction

Siskiyou_Kid