Audio recording of El Marro operative and ex-mayor

Audio recording of El Marro operative and ex-mayor

leChef

There is an audio recording of a telephone conversation between Hugo Estefanía Monroy, ex-mayor of Cortazár and state leader of the Party of the Democratic Revolution (PRD); and the right hand of José Antonio Yépez, alias "El Marro", leader of the Santa Rosa de Lima Cartel.

Estefanía Monroy allegedly appears in the recording, organizing acts of corruption with Noé Israel Lara Belman, a commander of the cartel nicknamed "El Puma".

Audio (for download):
https://d3annxaq6jlmqx.cloudfront.net/infobae-production/Infobae/2019/03/13/5c893332c9e77c000bebc97f/5c8933354cedfd000a2d4616_t_1552495417992_master.m3u8?player=powa

Source:
https://www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2019/03/13/audio-revela-presuntos-nexos-entre-politicos-de-guanajuato-y-el-marro-cabeza-del-cartel-de-santa-rosa-de-lima/

Re: Audio recording of El Marro operative and ex-mayor

Gizzle_WON
Lazy men who prefer stealing from citizens. They are very much interested in stealing from government more than any other racket.  Mostly by controlling the municipal president and having one of their men be the treasurer. Then they award mostly construction jobs to a company they control. Pocket most of the money and have poor local men do the subpar work for $200 pesos a day.  I waz with our local president on vacation with his family. My mom kept telling me he was just a puppet. The real president was the treasurer. I met the treasurer on that trip also and i remember they got stupid drunk.   And i was hanging out with them and i made a remark about having to work hard in life to achieve something. He looked at me and said "no hijo eso es pa los pendejos" he literally shoked me and he could tell. The only thing i could do is somewhat smirk and walk away from the group. The group of guys started laughing and my dad just told me to not take it to heart and to go watch the show at the hotel.  I mean these are top notch society guys lawyers, doctors, professors, and business owners. Yet they dont see the harm they r causing with being so greedy. They take advantage of the narcos and people involved with the "maña" then they wonder why things go to shit when these lower class uneducated men dont have any other choice but to teach them a lesson with the only way they know. Violence

Re: Audio recording of El Marro operative and ex-mayor

ESLiero
Yes- the political-class in Mexico are the reason Mexico is going to shit. They not only pocket public funds but also want their part of the pie in the drug-trade...

Re: Audio recording of El Marro operative and ex-mayor

here is the transcript....

https://www.pressreader.com/