Attention:New readers and posters on Borderland Beat revised rules on Forum

Attention:New readers and posters on Borderland Beat revised rules on Forum

We need to get back on track.Lately there has been an influx of new readers and posters on Borderland Beat.There's a few rules that need to be followed if posting:
1.Please, if you are posting a new post as in hitting the new topic button please have a story in full text along with the link(as in an article)or a video if it's that otherwise it will be removed(deleted).
2.If you have a question or a statement or a few words but not an article please do not start a new post.Put  that question among  a related topic where it may fit and hit reply within a post.Someone will most likely answer your question or reply to your comment.
3.Please don't post Spanish articles without translating.I know the bulk of the news comes out of Mexico but this is an English blog.If it's a breaking news article maybe ask someone to translate on here then.
4.This is a given but I'm going to say it anyway:No name calling.(attack the comment,not the person)so post respectfully.Often if 1 person starts,it just snowballs and totally gets off topic as well as nasty and then I have to put a lock on the post to shut everybody up with the nasty comments and then it also shuts down the good comments and then it's the end of that story.
5.Before you post your story you may want to check that someone else hasn't posted the same story or source.If it's a double post the 1 who posted it 1st will stay and the other will be deleted.
6.Please don't post articles from Breitbart (try to find another source for the article).Same applies to Blog Del Narco also.
7.No American politics please.It can get quite heated and some easily can go into rants with runaway posts.

Other Administrators or Reporters feel free to add any other suggestions I missed or that should be added just add it in.

Re: Attention:New readers and posters on Borderland Beat

El_Bujo
Amen and thank you, Canadiana!!

No questions or statements, without some actual source subject!
Kab

Re: Attention:New readers and posters on Borderland Beat

Kab
Awesome, should of had rules stickied to the top a long time ago.  Glad to see this.