Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

DD
Buela, take your trip to Juarez without worrying about it.  I missed this article on the main board on the 3rd, but I know I will worry about you a lot less now.

"All the kidnappings reported to the Attorney General’s Office in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua have been solved, Gov. Cesar Duarte said."

http://borderlandbeat.com/2011/10/all-kidnappings-in-chihuahua-state.html

Sounds like they have everything under control.  Have a good safe trip.

dd

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

Wow, I am so happy, and so darn impressed, and surely believe the Chapo-Gov...I mean Chihuahua Gov.
I mean he tells no lies...

Seriously I will be fine.  The odds of me getting harmed are very small.

AJ

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

AJ
Yeah right problem solved. Juarez still has many kidnapping cells who prey on americans. Buela, i'm positive that you are going to come back safely but still be very careful. Juarez jobs are at a decline. Desperate people will do desperate things to survive.

The majority of the juarenses are good and honest people but the ones who are bad, are evil. Shelters are resting areas for drug addicts. Don't let people know that you have money. But you already know these things.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

dario
Does anybody believe when the government says this crap? No the kidnapping has not stopped and it won't as long as CDJ and their affiliated gangs exists.

Like the government could stop them. They can't even make a 10% conviction rate on narco cases.

The man doing to most to stop the kidnapping cells was just arrested.

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

Ajulio....I will for sure.  I am not convinced I should run around with the priests so I have decided to meet with them in private

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

No...no one believes the government.
I am sure DD was being facetious

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

DD
Buela, Of course I was being facetious.  It never occurred to me that anyone would take what I said seriously.  Or for that matter, take what the Governor said seriously.  The only thing I was serious about was "you be careful and take care of yourself."

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

Oh DD  of course I knew that and found it hilarious.  but a couple of the remarks sorta looked like they were thinking you were serious,
maybe not, but seemed that way!!!!! jajajaja

Buela, Of course I was being facetious.  It never occurred to me that anyone would take what I said seriously.  Or for that matter, take what the Governor said seriously.  The only thing I was serious about was "you be careful and take care of yourself."

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/Attention-Buela-kidnappings-in-Chihuahua-solved-tp3398647p3400698.html
To unsubscribe from Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved, click here.

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

Havana
I didn't see that post either!! Silly me of little faith! I apologize. Just yesterday I was saying,  "Blah, blah, blah  Juarez..."  So, did they also find out who killed all the women too, even though they threw out all the DNA evidence? Bet they did and I may have missed that as well. Wonder what Charles Bowden thinks of this?

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

They solved that as well Wen...in fact those people thought to be from Kansas?  they solved that a week before they were killed....
Too damn awesome.L-) loser

I didn't see that post either!! Silly me of little faith! I apologize. Just yesterday I was saying,  "Blah, blah, blah  Juarez..."  So, did they also find out who killed all the women too, even though they threw out all the DNA evidence? Bet they did and I may have missed that as well. Wonder what Charles Bowden thinks of this?

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/Attention-Buela-kidnappings-in-Chihuahua-solved-tp3398647p3401350.html
To unsubscribe from Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved, click here.

AJ

Re: Attention Buela -kidnappings in Chihuahua solved

AJ
Umm....my bad.
CHIVIS FOREVER