Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Moros

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Moros

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Maddy

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

ToPHeR
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2013/03/cdg-gringo-and-puma-dead.html

Supposedly Tachas was wounded in the battle that killed Gringo and Puma. Some posters said he has a military background...

http://www.elforodemexico.com/showthread.php/17402-foto-del-gringo-del-cdg-ejecutado-por-x20-de-los-metros

I found this too, but I'm having trouble understanding what they're talking about

Bjeff

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Bjeff
It says here, if I translated correctly that El Simple previously served under El Hummer of los Zetas before he was arrested. Did I read that correctly, fellas?

Source (at the end):
http://www.noroeste.com.mx/publicaciones.php?id=938348

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Itzli
That's what I read too, it is being reported he worked for "El Hummer" over 8 years. "El Hummer" was arrested in November 2008, so that would mean "Comandante Simple" started working for him in 2000 or before.

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

ToPHeR
And the CDG structure gets even more confusing.....It was reported that El Simple was jefe de plaza for Reynosa. Does this mean Simple and Tachas are from the X20 faction of Metros? I'm asking because the article talking about the fight that killed Gringo and Puma also said Tachas was wounded making it sound like they sided with Gringo....I'm guessing since X20 won that battle the remaining CDG in Reynosa follow him by default?

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Itzli
It's been my understanding that "El Simple" has been part of the dominant faction of Los Metros under X20. After X20 went down, I didn't read anything that pointed as him being the one to take his place, so I'm wondering if his importance is being over inflated a bit.

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

El Plata
I thought that Tachas sided with Gringo and Puma? I am pretty sure it was reported from the CDG themselves, that he was seriously wounded during one of the infighting battles. He then quickly aligned with X20 and was not taken out. If I remember word was that he was spared in part due to his brother. I have never heard Metro 24 was the jefe of Reynosa. He may have been a boss but I do not think he was the most powerful CDG boss in Nosa. I know he was under the command of Wicho (XW) for a period of time. The infighting between CDG factions makes it just about impossible to decipher whats going on behind the scenes. I am trying to find out if there is any proof to the stories of Homero being dead. I have a strong feeling he is still kicking but I cound be totally wrong. He has always been a behind the scenes money guy. I would really like to know if his sister is in the business still. I know here name was mentioned as a canidate to take over when X20 went down. has anyone heard anything?

A few more things while im at it. I am hearing alot about infighting between Los Zetas. It seems to be N.L. members and CD. Victoria (Coca Victor) members are at odds. I am wondering if anyone else is hearing this? I have also heard that the Z's are taking out catholic priests left and right? It is not being reported one in the news. I wonder what the issue is?
Has anyone heard anything about Román Ricardo Palomo Rincones, El Coyote? He is a long time Z and was one of the members behind the San Fernando Massacre. He was talked about as a replacement after 40 was captured. He was captured over the summer and it barely made headlines which shocked me because of the crimes he committed and his high ranking status within the cartel. I keep hearing that he bought his way out of jail and now runs the CD. Victoria plaza under the protective blanket of the governor. Does anyone have any information?
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Moros

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Itzli
Not sure how reliable the information is, but some comments on another blog were that "El Simple" was not plaza boss of Reynosa, he was only in charge of an area of the city.

I've read others speculating that Homero faked his death, so you're not the only one that's skeptical.

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

ToPHeR
From mainboard:

"El comandante simple metro 24 is el comandante tachas brother also know as el metro 17. They have two more brothers el comandante cherrys y el comandante imagen. Al imagen lo mataron like 3 year ago all of just to wirh el hummer but when el hummer got captured they became metros. Thats METRO3 people"

"Cherrys, Simple, and Tachas are all related and from the same neighborhood. I'm not to sure but I think the 3 of them are brothers, not sure tho. But Simple and Tachas are confirmed brothers.. Cherrys tried to save his kin from being captured but failed. All three of them are from the neighborhood LAS CUMBRES, in Reynosa. Cherrys is in charge of that sector of the city. Though Cherrys main job is the main escolta of COMANDANTE 17 aka METRO-17.

Also, most likely Homero Cardenas-Guillen death is fake and was fabricated by him. He even had a funeral to throw off government forces and contras. "

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Itzli
I've always assumed "Cherrys" was related somehow, being a brother, nephew, or cousin. I've read comments elsewhere saying "el Simple" was in charge of Las Cumbres, not "Cherrys", but who knows. Also, in theory if "El Tachas" is also known as "El Metro 17", he would be more likely in charge of Reynosa that "El Simple" if based solely on Metro number, but I know it's not always that simple, just look at "Z-40".

Not so sure about Homero. He seems to be so off the radar that there would be no need to fake a death. Plus, if the Monitor article is correct, there were Ciclones in Reynosa investigating his death. If it was faked, not sure they would put them at risk like that. But who knows, stranger things have happened, just my point of view.

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

on mainboard another commenter wrote about Metros C900

who is that?  I mean the real name?  I thought he was Matamoros plaza chief...I am out of the loop CDG is really complicated

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

ToPHeR
C900 or 900 is the clave for the matamoros plaza chief. I think it's a clave that's passed on as opposed to "retired" after after a death or capture.  The last c900 was the Rafael but then he got caught so maybe it was/is homero?  The c meaning ciclones also...

Re: Attempted capture of CDG's "Comandante Simple" or "Metro 24" in Reynosa

Nuttz