Attack on Chapos mother's home

Mica
I know this is on the front page of BB, but I was curious what you all think.

Another source in English businessinsider.

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

Cuidado
Its about to get very interesting in Sinaloa.

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

navojoaspuro

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

Sintek
Well this one is out there but why not, always helps to think outside the box

I feel the Mexican government was behind the shooting

I mean they got the man power to stage 150 gunmen easily
Any corrupt military or police elements sentries or checkpoints wouldn't be an issue and in a highly defended area like La Tuna you know this is an issue
The message to El Chapo to keep quiet in the US or else his family is done for is pretty loud and clear
Would explain the media black out
And why the Government is trying to keep this on the down low.

And yea I got no proof besides circumstantial, but hey when it comes to the Mexican Government this isn't exactly above them.

I just can't imagine the BLO remnants would stage such a ballsy strike, it seems like suicide if it was them. You lose a ton of local support by attacking civilians and a guys unarmed elderly mother.

Not to mention I doubt it was out of their power to kidnap her or kill her, but leaving her alive furthers their cause.

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

You might have a point there from the things you point out.If you are right obviously the government has a lot to hide and the Merida Initiative is at stake.Big bucks there.Not that they care about civilians or the drug war.It's just all those weapons they can sell to the cartels for$ and it's a double whammy for them.$ for them and they make sure the drug war never ends by arming cartels.Chapo will get immunity for her.I guess gov made a big mistake by arresting him but I think US was behind it.

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

If the government was behind it, this would probably provoke him into singing like a bird.

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

johnnydngrs
There is a reason why they let her live, it's their bargaining chip. It's either be quiet or else. If they had killed her what would chapo have to lose? He'd be singing right now

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

I think you're right about this being a family matter. Vengeance for Guano's guys who were killed last December.

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Eight-men-who-worked-for-Aureliano-quot-El-Guano-quot-Guzman-Loera-gunned-down-in-Badiraguato-td4089246.html

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

Good aerial view video Mica on the Sierras!

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

Bjeff
And in other news, some media outlets claim Caro Quintero was the guy behind the attack:
http://zetatijuana.com/2016/06/27/ven-guerra-de-el-chapo-vs-caro-quintero-en-sinaloa/

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

NorCal
Yeah I saw the RCQ on another site as well.  They are getting their info from Processo and Blogo Del Narco though.  I posted the link earlier but took it down because it just seemed like an unreliable site.  Jammed Up seems to just copy and paste from Blogo Del Narco, Insight Crime, and even stories from Borderland Beat.

http://news.jammedup.com/2016/06/27/legendary-drug-lord-caro-quintero-allegedly-behind-recent-attacks-el-chapo-guzmans-hometown-report/

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home

deelucky1
Semanario zeta is not that great but reportages zeta the monthly report on narco news is jammed packed with inside info..zeta makes their own they don't copy and paste. blog del narco is daily news with nobody even editing or supervising what is written. zeta magazine  has no choice but to compete with the semenario zeta for sites like blog del narco who could care less about reputation and are more focused on Enquirer type news just to get visitors but can they say they have a solid base audience ?

Re: Attack on Chapos mother's home