Arsenal seized in Badiraguato (not much detail-just photos)

Arsenal seized in Badiraguato (not much detail-just photos)

stevectpa
https://riodoce.mx/policiaca/decomisa-sedena-arsenal-en-badiraguato

October 3, 2018 by Editorial Staff

Army elements seized 25 weapons, 68 loaders and 1,430 cartridges of various sizes in the vicinity of San José de la Puerta, Badiraguato.

The Ministry of National Defense reported that eight AR15 rifles, nine AK47 rifles, two AR57 rifles, an M16 rifle, a Beretta multicalibre rifle, an MP-5 machine pistol, a 9-millimeter sub-machine gun and a pistol are among the seized.

Re: Arsenal seized in Badiraguato (not much detail-just photos)

Mica
MP5 💪

Re: Arsenal seized in Badiraguato (not much detail-just photos)

http://www.milenio.com/policia/ejercito-asegura-arsenal-en-la-sierra-de-sinaloa

Re: Arsenal seized in Badiraguato (not much detail-just photos)

Mp5 clone