Arrest Warrant Issued for MiniLic

mr.browntown956
https://riodoce.mx/2020/01/23/libran-orden-de-aprehension-contra-el-minilic-por-asesinato-de-javier-valdez/

An arrest warrant has been issued for the appprehension of Damaso Lopez Serrano aka MiniLic as the one who ordered the execution of the journalist Javier Valdez Cardenas.

The judicial order issued against the son of Damaso Lopez Núñez aka  Lic was issued out of The Central Judicial
Federal Jail of Culiacán.

The Order of Apprehension was solicited by The District Attorney Office Specializing in Actions Against Humanity this past Tuesday around 04:00 pm and signed by a Judge.

The District Attorney Office Specializing in Actions Against Humanity presented declarations of two witnesses who had proof to show that they had information and access to MiniLic and his criminal organization. Juan Francisco “N”, el Quillo; y Heriberto “N”, el Koala we’re the names of the witnesses.

MiniLic has been in custody since 2017 in the United States when he voluntarily surrendered to the DEA.

The two material witnesses ”Quillo” and ”Koala” have been in custody since 2018 and had previously been involved with the criminal organization of Damaso Lopez Núñez.

According to testimony, he was paid to kill Javier Valdez. “El Quillo” received a silver pistol with images of El MiniLic and El Lic on the handle.

During the trial of el chapo in New York, Lic denied that he nor his son had ordered the killing of Javier Valdez and accused the children of Joaquin El Chapo Guzmán as being responsible.

According to Ricardo Sánchez Perez del Pozo, head of The District Attorney Office Specializing in Actions Against Humanity, a request to the US Government for extradition was made after obtaining the arrest warrant for El MiniLic.

El MiniMic surrendered to the US authorities on July 27, 2017 through the border crossing in Mexicali / Calexico.

Today he is incarcerated in San Diego pending his judicial process.

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for MiniLic

Frank
Guy chose jail over death. Thinking he gonna get a short stay if he snitches the shit outta everyone. He chose to kill. Let him rot in jail

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for MiniLic

ElGrandeRojo
This guy was the snake amongst snakes. Wouldn't surprise me if it was him, despite Daddy's testimony. I believe it was the kid who made the power move, not his father. I think his father then tried to protect him, and fell on the sword. Lic, was too smart to bite the hand that fed him, but I think his kid listened to his own corridors, and thought he was gonna run the show. Unfortunately his Daddy wasn't OG. Those guys had it made. They really effed up. JMO
ElGrandeRojo

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for MiniLic

I am not sure how this works since he’s a CW.  What is interesting is that he was at the end of his rope during this confrontation with Chapitos, so much that he was literally trading personal blinged out guns for hits.  I have always questions the strength of this allegation based on how absurd that sounds.

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for MiniLic

mr.browntown956
The US government recently filed a motion to reduce El Lic life sentence after testifying in el chapos case. I wonder if the government will withdraw their motion since damaso lied about this killing On cross examination by chapós Defense team.

MiniLic tried to bite the hand that fed him and his entire family. The kid had his life set but jealous and greed ultimately got to him. Damaso as any father would do, did fall on the sword as previously mentioned. Damaso will get 35 years while his son will do 10-15 due to them cooperating.

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Arrest Warrant Issued for MiniLic

The warrant is for Damaso Lopez Serrana aka Mini Lic, not Damaso Lopez Nunez, aka El Lic, the warrant is largely symbolic, though would likely apply if he were to return to Culiacan, which I don't think he will, upon his release from custody in the US.  Like Vicente Zambada, he will not return for Mexico.

Due to the myriad of confusion, misinformation, conflicting testimony, who knows if it was Los Chapitos, or Los Damaso's, who gave the order on that, and if this is, not just another good PR move engineered by Los Chapitos allies in Culiacan.  Or just the efforts to have someone answer for the tragic and ugly killing of a courageous iconic figure in Culiacan.

The sentence reduction for his father will be in the 25 year range, and Damaso will likely be 80 by the time he is released.

Mini Lic aka Lopez Serrano is in San Diego, Damaso Lopez is in custody in Virginia, I believe, but I can't find him in BOP.