Army kills 4 Zetas in Cleote?

DD
Sabinas Coahuila is seemingly a peaceful calm little city.  We haven't had anything hung from bridges or heads in front of the police station (at least to my knowledge).  But you never know because the media here wouldn't report it if it did happen.  From multiple sources I have heard that the Army had a shootout in Cleote last week .Cleote is a little puebla that is adjacent to and almost surrounded by Sabinas.  The word on the street is that 4 Zetas were killed.  Anyone else heard anything about this or other incidents in this area.