Army confiscates narcolaboratorio: Jalisco

Army confiscates narcolaboratorio: Jalisco

Char 80
Banned User
Could produce 20 to 30 kilos of synthetic drugs a week

Friday, February 16 .- Tecalitlán.- Elements of the Ministry of National Defense located in the town of El Jaral, the municipality of Tecalitlán, in the southeast of Jalisco, a narcolaboratorio with a large area and where they were manufactured around 20 to 30 kilos of synthetic drug every week.

With an extension of approximately 200 meters long and 100 wide, were found around six reactors that connected to stationary gas tanks that were used for the manufacture of synthetic drugs with a market value of approximately 40 million pesos.
The elements of the Sedena made the location after an inspection foot ground, after locating a dump with chemical elements discarded and that are used in the manufacture of the narcotic.

Re: Army confiscates narcolaboratorio: Jalisco

Char 80
Banned User
Link: https://noticel.mx/809-2/

Google translate

Re: Army confiscates narcolaboratorio: Jalisco

Kye0001
Its mad to think people are dying every day over something that's cooked in pans in camp sites.  I showed my son pictures like this to show him where it all begins when he started going out clubbing too much.  I showed him all the bodies that were a result of the drug war and it stopped him.  I honestly think if they showed the teens and most first time offenders caught with the stuff it would put more people off before the drug takes over.