Arming the Mexican Cartels

AztecWarrior13

Re: Arming the Mexican Cartels

drattler
I am an American citizen 65 yrs in Texas,Mexico has always been a criminal place,poverty,yes with a patron political system. Mexicans abuse other Mexicans unmercifully,always have,almost a cast system of .05% welloff 99.05% not so good. The public money,jobs,programs, schools highways,commerce all raped by the political eliete. Mexico has always lived off of the USfor vthe most part taking not contributing. Now for the point, Political Correctness dictates(left psycosis) that nobody is responsible for what happens to them, we are under served or given advantage by Govt. so now we get into the Mexican political,and liberal cry that the USA 2nd amendment firearm ownership is responsible for all these Mexican Murders? I can only believe that this shop worn argument makes sence to some of you people because I keep hearing it again and again. Criminals get guns,bombs,gernades,rockets whatever, its easy for them to illegally buy and smuggle guns from the USA the word is ILLEGAL. So What! I am not a criminal,I do not want any more laws,any more rules,licenses,permits or whatever Mx Politicians and liberals want the US govt to do to MY FREEDOM. Criminals do not follow rules, do you get it! Leave Me the F alone.

Re: Arming the Mexican Cartels

Guerro
Drattler jajajaja. Damn quit crying you little girl jaja. No one is taking anything away from you.

On another note. I recently ask my friend who lives in New Mexico how long does it take to buy a gun. He told me a matter of minutes. All you have to do is sign some paper, pass a background check which takes less than five minutes and pay for the gun and its yours. It this true? I mean I thought in the US they a little more gun control when buying a gun. I believe everyone should be able to defend themselves but the way my friend described it, it basically guarantees cartels, terrorist, mass murders...anyone can get a gun, does anyone see whats wrong with this pic?