Armed transportation of apprehended Los Chachos members by AFI (2004)

Armed transportation of apprehended Los Chachos members by AFI (2004)

MaxiMillian2k19
http://www.narcoticnews.com/news/cartel/2004/17-members-of-los-chachos-were-arrested-in-tamaulipas-mexico/

Re: Armed transportation of apprehended Los Chachos members by AFI (2004)

leChef
The media outlets during the war for control of Nuevo Laredo in 2003 were extremely misinformed. The first part is right, but the last part is referring to some of the first guys in Los Lobos. I suspect Juan Manuel Muñoz Morales of being L1.

MX: Juan Manuel Muñoz Morales is a guy of similar interest as Arturo Pedroza Aguirre. He is incarcerated, but his background is clouded and I have a feeling he played a key role.

Re: Armed transportation of apprehended Los Chachos members by AFI (2004)

leChef
Or actually, Juan Manuel Muñoz Morales was killed in prison...

Re: Armed transportation of apprehended Los Chachos members by AFI (2004)

MaxiMillian2k19
@LeChef are you sure that L1 was killed in prison? I'm not surprised if he really was Lobo 1 as being high ranking state judicial representative, for example just like the Metro 3 was before.

Barbie was the most visible leader as being part of the resistance backed by the Federation against Los Zetas/CDG expansion into the Nuevo Laredo, the Small Gangs/DTOs such as Los Chachos and Los Tejas had it's leadership decapitated even prior to the Second 2003 Laredo war that began few days after Osiel's arrest and Barbies threats against Z3, before the slaying of El Yeyo inside Restaurant in Jalisco the war that helped to raise L40/Z40's fame

MaxiMillian2k19
@Lechef do you have information about Los Tejas joining forces with the Gulf Cartel in 2002 and later splitting away from them? I heard that Los Tejas-Zeta alliance lasted for few months, after it's leadership understood that they were tricked into Cardenas Guillen's agenda when CDG began forcing independent traffickers and Local Street Gangs to join them in order to take and completely control Nuevo Laredo. I heard that Los Tejas joined Sinaloa cartel and it's forces of Los Negros and remnants of Los Chachos in 2003.

@Max: I cannot unfortunately. I would also have liked to know what transpired exactly. However, it is clear that Los Lobos where taking in people from Los Texas, Los Flores Soto and Los Ortiz Medina organizations, and that the leadership in Los Texas were enemies of Los Zetas at some point.