Armed men steal six ADO buses in Azcapotzalco

Armed men steal six ADO buses in Azcapotzalco

stevectpa
Any thoughts how these 6 buses will be used?  Blockades,or have cartels been known to steal and resell/ refit for drug concealment, then get them back into service somehow.  Strange crime...someone has a big warehouse to store these vehicles.

http://www.proceso.com.mx/446109/comando-roba-seis-autobuses-ado-en-azcapotzalco

BY THE EDITOR , JULY 3, 2016

MEXICO CITY (proceso.com.mx) .- Six passenger buses Autobuses del Oriente (ADO) were stolen this morning by a group of armed men from a warehouse in the Azcapotzalco delegation.

The incident occurred on the road Coltongo de la colonia Trabajadores de Hierro.

Employees said they were beaten and imprisoned by thieves in a room, about 2:00 hours.

The report made to the Ministry of Public Security of Mexico City states that at approximately 03:00 hours, gunmen threatened and beat two watchmen and then took the buses.

The assailants took six white buses with yellow stripes of the company ADO Gold Star Plus Texcoco and took them to an unknown destination.

Shortly after 6:00 pm, arriving the next shift guards, they found their peers and tied noticed the  6 buses missing.

The company announced that buses have serual numbers 3353, 3331, 3364, 3351, 3371 and 3354.

Re: Armed men steal six ADO buses in Azcapotzalco

Wow I lived in Azcapotzalco part of DF for 6 months in the late 80's!It wasn't a high class area but not a slum probably a lower middle class area.Anyone know what it's like now?The gorgeous Guadalupe Cathedral was close by.That sounds like Cartels stole those buses and are going to retrofit them for drugs.Sounds like it might be Rojos or that other Cartel from the '43' in Guerrero.Another thing I just now thought of was maybe there was product already on those buses and someone switched sides with the info.I will bet that's what it was.