Armed confrontations in Cíbuta and Nogales Sonora

Armed confrontations in Cíbuta and Nogales Sonora

Chivis Martinez Borderland Beat  Material from Twitter, Facebook, El Diario, El Sol
I was sent these images via email TY Sergio R.

A confrontation between armed groups left two dead and at least two others injured.  The confrontation began in Nogales near a highway section known as “Curvas de Quijano”. At the scene authorities located a pick up GMC pickup truck, colored cherry red and a Nissan sedan, both unmanned and pierced with dozens of bullet impacts.

2 hours subsequent to the Nogales confrontation, another was reported on the same highway but in the town of Cibuta, on the Cibuta bridge.  Cibuta is apx 28 minues south of Nogales, refer to map.

 An armored black jeep was discovered with dozens of bullet impacts.

Official report: Four vehicles were seized, the discovery of two dead people and at least two other injured people in a city hospital.

The above after armed confrontations were reported on the International Highway to the south of this city, during the early hours of the morning.

Also according to Public Security reports, at 02:50 hours, Municipal Agents moved to the entrance of the Medical Center hospital, located on Ana Gabriela Guevara Street, where they located the body of a man with a bullet impacts.

It was also revealed that minutes after 05:00 (Wednesday) the arrived at  the vicinity of the road that leads to the Sáric, where the lifeless body of another man was found, who was riddled with bullet wounds.

Almost simultaneously, the presence of at least two men who were admitted to Hospital Del Socorro with gunshot wounds was reported.

Minutes after 10:00 am, while on patrol, Municipal Agents located an abandoned recent model, gray Jeep Cherokee vehicle with bullet holes.

According to official sources, personnel from the State Attorney General's Office investigated the various places mentioned, who carried out the gathering of evidence, including hundreds of shell casings of different high-caliber firearms.

The person who sent me the images says Los Chapitos and salazars were involved.

Re: Armed confrontations in Cíbuta and Nogales Sonora

Mica
Top level armor on the jeep.  Do we know what happened to the occupants of the vehicle?

Re: Armed confrontations in Cíbuta and Nogales Sonora

El Guero
I have to imagine they didn't fare too well.  Clearly the armor was impressive but its hard for me to imagine enough of those shells not penetrating.  Have to be 150 .223 and 7.62x39 rounds pumped into that thing.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: Armed confrontations in Cíbuta and Nogales Sonora

Mica
I don’t think so either, but I figured we would have probably seen the dead pictures sooner or later.  Straight up war going on in Sonora.

Re: Armed confrontations in Cíbuta and Nogales Sonora

Chava
Any info on the occupants of the shot up vehicle yet?

Haven't ran across anything.............

Re: Armed confrontations in Cíbuta and Nogales Sonora

2 were dumped at the hospital
2 were at the scene and out of the vehicles.  I have a foto on one they hanged on a fence...let me look

Re: Armed confrontations in Cíbuta and Nogales Sonora

Bailador
Hanged on the fence!!!...Are you going to post it Chivis