Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

El Regio
I wonder what was up with that, they didn't give too much info on the news as to who it was.

Re: Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

chivo...

this is not a rare occurance in Mx

i had expected Ponchis to be sprung in the same way, they conduct these commandos in the juvy facility also

Re: Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

El Regio
I would hope Ponchis gets sent to the pits of hell and saves the Mexican government lots of money and headaches.

Cat

Re: Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

Cat
I couldn't have said it better.

Re: Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

Bones
Nah no reason to bust ponchis out, he'll be free legally in no time!

Re: Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

El Regio
No one is saying bust Ponchis out, but rather execute the little turd.

Re: Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

lito brito
does anyone need to know anything else about the security situation in Mexico..it is a total and complete failure...corruption + incompetence = Mexican security...the country is doomed...how many prison breaks does it take?..how many similar occurrences?..but still no soldiers guarding the prison..what a joke .. it is all a charade

Re: Armed Commando Enters Topo Chico Prison To Kill A Prisoner That Was Scheduled To Testify!

El Regio
Yeah you would figure they would have troops stationed around El Topo but they don't. These assholes can just walk up in there like they own the joint. I have been in "El Penal de la Loma", famous prison in Nuevo Laredo and I was amazed at how much freedom the prisoners have in there. You were able to roam around as you wish, all cells were open, you had a stove, tv, etc. in your cell and your family i.e. wife and kids were able to sit with you in your cell...