Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

Locked 13 messages Options

Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

eternalcode
This post was updated on .
The author of this article and video raises this question for some important reasons.

Source: CHILD THEFT: the real story behind the immigrant children

Jim Stone July 8 2014

From the article

The real story is that these children who are arriving are stolen and shipped up on white buses and flown up, they are not finding their own way through Mexico. There are no children on the trains AT ALL, no children walking the roads (I just spent 3,000 KM riding all the roads on a motorcycle and never saw a single child walking the roads, no packed rest areas, NOTHING. So if they are not on the trains, and nowhere to be seen on the roads, yet they are vanishing there is ONE ANSWER and it came directly from someone in Nicaragua:
"During this research, I've been asking expats how 'gringos' are treated and a woman from Canada who is in Managua, Nicaragua replied back by email and said that this past 6 months or so, Nicaraguan mothers have been warning their kids to stay away from gringos, especially women and ESPECIALLY ones claiming to work for NGO's or missionary types. Apparently, there have been a lot of "runaways" and young pregnant teens going missing and the locals there are 'very suspicious' that they're being taken by these people. After thinking about it, I believe this would be a perfect plan - go to Central American countries, set up orgs to help children, once the kids are under their legal guardianship, they can then take them out of the countries and ship them to the US."

This, in a single statement, says it all: The children are not leaving Central America on trains, they are being taken and shipped up to America by so-called "relief workers" who steal them and put them on buses and have them shipped directly up to America. There are no "trains of death" or huge waves of people walking the Mexican countryside, and Arturo himself, in the video, clearly states that the police would not tolerate having them on trains, so such an exodus is impossible.

The man I interviewed on camera at the train yard in Guadalajara had it nailed, he specifically said the children are getting loaded onto white buses in Central America and taken straight to the U.S. that way, and that ZERO children are on the freight trains, NOT A SINGLE ONE has come through Guadalajara EVER.

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

ElEscocés
Not a single child has EVER came to the states hitching a ride on a freight train, EVER!!

That line right there blows the whole article for me. When you spout utter and total nonsense like that anything else that may have any value in your article is total discredited.

Of course children hitch rides, the walk, they catch the bus. Of course they do. To say that no child has ever made the trek is preposterous.

Here's an article from Sky News on the issue. This was published today.

The surge of migrants from Central America to the United States shows no sign of easing, despite what Barack Obama calls a 'humanitarian crisis'.

Sky News spoke to some of the thousands ready to risk everything to try to reach a new life in the US.

The town of Huehuetenango in Guatemala has become a staging post in the flow of migrants from Central America through Mexico and across the US border.

Some 90% of the 52,000 children who have arrived in Texas since September are from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.

US authorities are struggling to cope with the numbers and protests have erupted across the country, among opponents and supporters of the immigrants' rights.

Brothers Jasson and Bryan Monzon told Sky News they planned to pay thousands to a 'coyote', an illegal people smuggler, to get them across the border and join their brother this year. They know they run the risk of failure or even of death.

Bryan said: "I'm always worried about what will happen on the way from here to the border. I'm always saying God will protect me.

"We want to be together so we will do it."

The 'coyotes' are doing brisk business with their networks through Guatemala and Mexico.

But some of those who have tried and failed to make it into the US have returned determined to persuade others not to follow.

Santana Cano was robbed at gunpoint by a Mexican drugs cartel as he neared the border. His third attempt to reach the US, he says, was his last.

"I was crying because I saw children the same age as my son and they were travelling alone, saying their dad would pick them up at the border. I could never do that to my son.

"It is dangerous and I want the young people to understand that what I am saying is real. They need to listen."

But when Santana spoke to pupils at a school in Huehuetenango, he found almost half of a class of 23 children wanted to make it to the US.

One who didn't was 15-year-old Karla Maldonado de Leon. Her cousin headed for the US and hasn't been heard from since. "Children should get an education and a visa before they go," she said.

The prospect of escaping poverty and violence and sending better wages back to their families remains a powerful motivation for youngsters.

George McCoy, recently deported from the US back to Guatemala, told Sky News: "They don't have money to survive. They want a better life."

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

Slappy
Conspiracy nonsense.

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

Pepe
JMB

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

JMB
¡Que estúpido! Is the author on meth?

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

The guy that wrote that and his website are worse than Alex Jones and his website.

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

Pepe

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

K_Mennem
This is an absolute side-note but may be interesting to some.

The Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law (the bible that journalists are supposed to follow, at least in the US) - updated its terming for "illegal immigrants" in 2013.

Except in direct quotes essential to the story, the term ILLEGAL only refers to an action, not a person. Illegal immigration, but not illegal immigrant.

Acceptable variations include LIVING in OR ENTERING A COUNTRY ILLEGALLY or WITHOUT LEGAL PERMISSION.

Except in direct quotations, do not use the terms ILLEGAL ALIEN, AN ILLEGAL, or UNDOCUMENTED.

People who were brought into the country as children should not be described as having immigrated illegally.

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

_Jack

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

I am surprised that anyone would post such vile, made up rhetoric.

I do not want this forum to become a catch all for propaganda

I have allowed a couple of the migrant stories up, but no more.  If I see another shit session developing, it will come down.

give it a break.

got it?

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

and change the title to the title the lowlife is using.

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

@Chivis.  Do you mean no more posts about migrants will be allowed?

"I have allowed a couple of the migrant stories up, but no more"

Re: Are mexican and central american children being buses into the us at us gov expense?

I have allowed them up because I thought they were in balance and had not been inciting.  I am sent every comment directly to my inbox.  which I at first hated, but it is afterall a good tool to see if anyone is breaking Buggs rules.

All that said, to bring in propaganda, lies, hate, and off topic PLUS the changing the title to heighten provocativeness, is not going to be allowed.

Nor is a bullshit session

.